[closed]Bills Best Opportunity @ QB

T master

I think one guy that has had enough experience in the game that was showing a up swing to his game but has the rap of injuries is Sam Bradford .

THis guy has everything the Bills need in a QB . He has a strong arm , experience , ability to read the field & defenses , but hasn't had a O line that could give him the protection to keep him healthy .

And above all because we don't have a first round pick i think this guy will be VERY affordable due to his injury history , a perfect opportunity for him & the Bills !!

This past year the guys game looked to be on a upswing but once again his O line didn't keep him clean & he was knocked out once again . With the young guys we have on the O line & getting a year of experience i think our line will just be that much better next year & if you can keep Bradford clean i think the guy would be just what the Bills ordered !

Just look at his production before he got hurt this year , If our O lines talent comes around as it should i think this guy would be a great fit & would work his butt off if given the chance to prove that he is what they thought he would be when he came out in the draft !!

http://www.nfl.com/p...095/careerstats

Lets get him in early so Marrone doesn't have the excuse like he does with Orton that he wasn't here in mini camp & OTA's ...

Edited by T master

Hey here's an idea! What if the Bills had a QB worth a ****!?

How many threads on this forum would not exist as a result?

I'll suggest 85% of them.

PS: That would only leave the "Nate Hackett is a bum" threads and "Fire Marrone" threads.

Oh...and the "The Buffalo News and WGR-550 are responsible for 97.5% of the world's problems" threads.

That's it though!

Edited by Stopthepain