Take Over New England

Estelle Getty

After this Sunday there is almost 0 chance we will be eliminated from The playoffs. Which means the game against New England will be the biggest game for us in 15 years. Why not try to give our team a home field advantage in such a huge game.

I have a funny feeling things are going to line up week 17 where if we win we are in the playoffs. Just saying if you are able you might want to think about soaking up this meaningful game as they have been very few and far between. I will be there! Lets go BUFFALO!!!

Spend that 100.00 on food at home hammersticks.

Let that white wine chill and and sear those scallops right.

Why am I having flashbacks to that Pittsburgh game several years ago....

Because orton. Scoring points isn't a given.

Raiders ain't a super cakewalk. They almost beat the pats fwiw.

Spend that 100.00 on food at home hammersticks.

Let that white wine chill and and sear those scallops right.

Shoot! 100 bucks won't even get you in the parking lot! But yeah, I'll be in my recliner comfortably sipping on tasty brews and eating steak.

I'm not going to give some douche Pats* fan 300 per ticket to sit in the nosebleeds.

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick is THE most competitive NFL coach there is.

I'm sure that he would enjoy sticking a knife in his fellow AFC East team Buffalo Bills heart in week 17, ruining the Bills playoff chances.

I honestly don't think BB ever considers that. The guy coaches the same way regardless of his team's record or the other team's record. They will play as good as they can play for 60 minutes regardless of playoff scenarios. The Bills will have to earn a win the hard way.

p.s. Given the Bills hasn't been to the playoffs this century, we really shouldn't be over-looking an improved Oakland team playing at home.

Was thinking about going to Foxboro for the game. Just looked at tix on stubhub and seatgeek. Prices are ludicrous. I'll be watching at home.

IIRC New England has one of the highest ticket prices in the NFL, while the cost to attend a Bills game is amongst the lowest cost.

Watching at home is a much better option.

After this Sunday there is almost 0 chance we will be eliminated from The playoffs. Which means the game against New England will be the biggest game for us in 15 years. Why not try to give our team a home field advantage in such a huge game.

I have a funny feeling things are going to line up week 17 where if we win we are in the playoffs. Just saying if you are able you might want to think about soaking up this meaningful game as they have been very few and far between. I will be there! Lets go BUFFALO!!!

I have read 2 or 3 articles that argue that the Bills could be eliminated before the Raiders game.

We will have to see how the dice fall.

BTW I'm all for a demolishing of the Pats* next week. I hope the Bills can make Cinderella Brady look worse than Peyton and Aaron combined!

oh yeah... Lets worry about the Raiders first

if they play their starters i hope it backfires on them and Brady is out for a few weeks and misses the playoffs. we have one of the hardest hitting defenses in the entire NFL. Belicheat likes to play with fire and one of these times he's going to get burned

if they play their starters i hope it backfires on them and Brady is out for a few weeks and misses the playoffs. we have one of the hardest hitting defenses in the entire NFL. Belicheat likes to play with fire and one of these times he's going to get burned

when has bellyache ever rested his starters in week 17?