Will Smith's Kids Scare Me

LB3

Didn't see this posted anywhere. This might be one of the wackiest interviews I've ever read. I really hope they are just trolling. I can't tell if it makes me want to laugh, cry or ball up my own crap and start throwing it at people. Prepare to have your mind blown...

http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/tmagazine/2014/11/17/jaden-and-willow-smith-exclusive-joint-interview/?_r=0&referrer=

Breaking news: Arrogant, nut-job celebrity has arrogant, nut-job kids. :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, I hate the Smiths-- will never forgive them for butchering the classic Karate Kid movie with that re-make.

You should never forgive yourself. A remake of an '80s movie starring the kid of a former rap-star turned bad actor? What did you expect?

Karate Kid is just like the Longest Yard or Bad News Bears. If you see the title scrolling through the guide, you need to do a quick check on the movie year -- if you see a number starting with a 2, keep scrolling.

haha--so true. Though I will say that the re-make of Footloose wasn't half-bad-- but not nearly as great as the original.

Footloose sucked on screen in both cases. Don't let Kevin Bacon fool you.

Breaking news: Arrogant, nut-job celebrity has arrogant, nut-job kids. :rolleyes:

You should never forgive yourself. A remake of an '80s movie starring the kid of a former rap-star turned bad actor? What did you expect?

Karate Kid is just like the Longest Yard or Bad News Bears. If you see the title scrolling through the guide, you need to do a quick check on the movie year -- if you see a number starting with a 2, keep scrolling.

Damn that remake of Bad News Bears was bad. The original was a underrated classic.

Damn that remake of Bad News Bears was bad. The original was a underrated classic.

I've never watched the remake but the original remains one of my all time favorites. Far and away the best 'kids' themed movie ever made for its brutal honesty about how kids think and act, and it remains the only movie (at least that I've seen) that deals frankly and seriously with the issue of 'sports parents'.

Any list of all time movie a--holes would have to include Roy Turner.

Edited by KD in CT

"Caring less what everybody else thinks, but also caring less and less about what your own mind thinks, because what your own mind thinks, sometimes, is the thing that makes you sad."

JADEN: Honestly, we’re just trying to make music that we think is cool. We don’t think a lot of the music out there is that cool. So we make our own music. We don’t have any song that we like to listen to on the P.C.H. by any other artist, you know?

WILLOW: That’s what I do with novels. There’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing.

JADEN: Willow’s been writing her own novels since she was 6.

^^LOL

So why even care if you think you're music is cool if you don't care what your own mind thinks?