Jerry Hughes Number Change, Perhaps?

Sweet Lou

Oh, we've had several guys switch numbers. Bennett from 97 to 55 comes to mind. Heck, Gilmore did it recently himself.

But what Knox did with Jones was in season as I recall and made solely to try to help disguise him a bit from the refs. I wonder if the league even allows that sort of thing anymore. If so, give Hughes a new number. Couldn't hurt.

GO BILLS!!!

I would think it would fall into the same kinda situation with Chad Johnson/ Ocho Cinco scenario where from a merchandising standpoint would be not allowed by league. I remember Chad had to wait till end of season for them to have his name on jersey be ocho cinco OR he had to personally buy all the "chad johnson" jerseys left on market. A mid season number change would seem like a similar situation but that's just my opinion...

The refs probably think he's Jim Haslett, and everyone hates Jim Haslett.

He should change from 55 to 97, like Cornelius Bennett did (probably for the same reason)

i think bennett changed from 55 to 97 because 97 was his number at alabama.. when he came on board with the bills, it was into the season and 55 was available..

Oh, we've had several guys switch numbers. Bennett from 97 to 55 comes to mind. Heck, Gilmore did it recently himself.

But what Knox did with Jones was in season as I recall and made solely to try to help disguise him a bit from the refs. I wonder if the league even allows that sort of thing anymore. If so, give Hughes a new number. Couldn't hurt.

GO BILLS!!!

Spiller McKelvin switched.