Positional Needs -- December

Astrobot

I'm back to discuss positional needs for the Bills for the next DraftTek mock draft here.

Here's what I have now:

(P1=Top Priority, P9=Lowest)

Defense:

DT43---P3 (Kyle's getting old)

DE43---P9 (pending re-signing Hughes)

OLB----P6

ILB-----P9

PK-----P9

FS-----P6

SS-----P6

CB-----P3

Offense:

QB----P1

RB----P3

WR---P9

FB----P9

WRS-P3 (speed WR, would compete with Goodwin)

RT----P3 (Seantrel is PFF's 74th-ranked OT and worst-ranked RT. 'Nuff siad)

OG---P2 (while we're good between the Guards running, we need a stud Levitre)

TE----P2 (Ebron, anyone?)

OC---P4 (Wood is technically sound but lightweight)

LT----P9 (convince me to draft a guy here, and slide Cordy over. Bills woeful running outside the tackles)

Edited by Astrobot

Thanks. I edited above post.

DraftTek is a computer mock draft which selects players based on a Big Board and Positional Needs set by 32 team analysts.

Team analysts comment on the computer's picks. I've been doing it for about 3 years now.

Astro

I'd move OG up to P1 X 2

I'll do P2 Multiple, which resets the need after selecting a Guard.

The option to move Wood to RG is there if we can upgrade OC' easier then LG. Or drafting a OC and have him play LG.

I think we could probably get Ebron himself for a 3rd, else wise use FA. Spndd afforadably. Don't break the bank.

OT is up in the air. A nimble RT is easier to find then a solid LT.

RB being a 3 is frustrating but its true. Going in to 2015 with just Dixon and Brown both ready to be FA's and an aged Jackson is not wise. What Spiller does won't even matter. We need help at the position unless Brown steps up. But I'm not wasting a high rounder on any RB. We have enough picks invested in RB in the last decade.

Find a quality QB and this team is a super bowl contender.

I agree! Do you happen to have an extra lying around somewhere? If so, give the Dougs a ring. That would be very handy and greatly appreciated by me and others.

The option to move Wood to RG is there if we can upgrade OC' easier then LG. Or drafting a OC and have him play LG.

I think we could probably get Ebron himself for a 3rd, else wise use FA. Spndd afforadably. Don't break the bank.

OT is up in the air. A nimble RT is easier to find then a solid LT.

RB being a 3 is frustrating but its true. Going in to 2015 with just Dixon and Brown both ready to be FA's and an aged Jackson is not wise. What Spiller does won't even matter. We need help at the position unless Brown steps up. But I'm not wasting a high rounder on any RB. We have enough picks invested in RB in the last decade.

What if RB's TJ Yeldon, Gurley/Gordon, and QB's Connor Cook and Dak Prescott are staring you in the face at RD2, Pick 44?

It could happen.

Not sure that I agree RB is a big need. Fred is the man until the day he is actually ineffective. Bryce and Dixon are fine compliments. Add someone in the 5th round or something and they will be fine for next year. If necessary they can draft another one higher the year after that. The real priority should be the OL, so that no matter who we put back there, he can be successful.