Welcome to the NFL Little Man

rfk

I just can't stop watching that clip of Kyle Williams just pushing Mr. Football and he collapses and plays dead like in the school yard... I love William's restraint, he could have ended Johnny's career before it happens which will not be a long one anyhoo (see RG III).

Doesn't Johnny know that his bizarre hand movement mimics Tardive Dyskinesia in old neurolepticly poisoned mental patients.

And hats off to Kyle Williams, It must have been tempting to just save us all from a million hours of the rise and fall of Johnny Football on ESPN.

Edited by rfk

I just can't stop watching that clip of Kyle Williams just pushing Mr. Football and he collapses and plays dead like in the school yard... I love William's restraint, he could have ended Johnny's career before it happens which will not be a long one anyhoo (see RG III).

Doesn't Johnny know that his bizarre hand movement mimics Tardive Dyskinesia in old neurolepticly poisoned mental patients.

And hats off to Kyle Williams, It must have been tempting to just save us all from a million hours of the rise and fall of Johnny Football on ESPN.

ARRRRRRRR

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/173652-johnny-football-meet-the-meatball/

SeARRRRRRRch.

Serve Pettine right after queefing the Bills for f'n Cleveland that his owner stuck him with a living cadaver....rip Johnny Foosball...cause thats what you'll be playing soon.

And no I am not a Pirate, just a old mental patient with itchy fingers.