Week 14 Predictions: Bills at Broncos

YoloinOhio

Kyle returns to Mile High and finds his locker pre-stocked with dip, JD and a cigar.

Mario strip sacks Peyton who gets dinged up and needs to go to the locker room. Osweiler comes in and immediately goes full Geno, but his arm looks great throwing completions to Searcy. Thread(s) after the game - Mario for Osweiler?

Bills 28,Denver 27

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills play Denver tough, putting a lot of pressure on Manning all day. The refs feel bad for Manning, he is well liked and respected. Under 2 minutes to play,the Bills lead 24 to 20. Denver is driving. On a critical 4th down, there is a mysterious holding call on Gilmore. It is a cheap call in the sense that the Broncos secondary have been getting away with the same crap all day. The Broncos score a TD with seconds left. The Broncos win 27 to 24. Since he is at Mile high, Orton is caught on camera rolling a doobie. The NFL is happy, Peyton does it again. Vegas is happy, the Bills covered the spread. TBD blows up with "fire everyone threads". Onto Green Bay. Go Bills!!!!

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

any given Sunday, repeat any given Sunday, every dog has his day, if Bills fans can summon the faith of a mustard seed, all things are possible, even though they appear inprobible :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by rumblefish

i believe we can win 2 of next 3, with a showdown with NE for a playoff berth (10-6 will get us in I believe once it's all said and done)

I think we actually match up well with denver as long as we can put some pressure on manning. I see a very close, but heartbreaking loss. Def think we stay in this game until the 4th and would take the points from Vegas

GB is a tough matchup, but at least we get them at home. Our teams seem to always have a December home win

Oakland will give us a fight, but if we can get to them at 8-6, then we pull the victory and all hell breaks loose in Foxboro

Ralph - I know you are up there, give us a helping hand down the stretch to celebrate and honor your name this season!!!!

maybe it's time for " Our Time" to become a reality

and make more unbelievable history against Denver

anyone remember that" Monday Night Miracle" and who was the team the Bills played. we do

Edited by rumblefish