The Phoenix Lights -- New Evidence of Military Involvement

Deranged Rhino

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out Karl Farbman furniture is behind this.

I have no idea what this means but maybe Greggy can dig deeper. I asked the Googlebot and that is all he had time to tell me. He is working on a female Googlebot prototype. It looks like crap but he is into it so whatever.

You should look in to CleverBot. It's an AI program that can pretty much carry on a conversation.

Gugny and myself and a few others would use this in the ShoutBox to toy with people in the past.

I was digging deep, but then I had to endorse a bunch of checks from a Japanese company I do promotions for and my hand cramped.

That didn't help. I don't even get it. Anyway, the bot is still obsessed....OBSESSED....with the female version. I'm wondering if Sammy gave him a sex chip. I think so. Anyway all the bot would tell me this morning is that I am too focused on Farbman and should pay attention to his driver.

Can you help?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

That didn't help. I don't even get it. Anyway, the bot is still obsessed....OBSESSED....with the female version. I'm wondering if Sammy gave him a sex chip. I think so. Anyway all the bot would tell me this morning is that I am too focused on Farbman and should pay attention to his driver.

Can you help?

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

It it perhaps a Cylon issue?

On a slightly similar note, a few work buddies and I were on a trip out west about 10 years ago. We were driving through the desert from LA to Vegas when we saw some object fly through the sky at a ridiculous rate of speed, appear to stop and then jet off into another direction. This was during the day as well. We all at had a WTF reaction in that car. I've seen fighter jets in person before, this was something else but most likely some sort of military aircraft.

On a slightly similar note, a few work buddies and I were on a trip out west about 10 years ago. We were driving through the desert from LA to Vegas when we saw some object fly through the sky at a ridiculous rate of speed, appear to stop and then jet off into another direction. This was during the day as well. We all at had a WTF reaction in that car. I've seen fighter jets in person before, this was something else but most likely some sort of military aircraft.

Going through that desert it could have been any number of craft from any of the bases in that general area. There are a ton -- some on the books some not... and some of the crafts being flown there aren't our original designs. So, you never know!

Tons.

There's also a cheesy (but kinda cool) documentary about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS1fusC7MtI

If I remember this one Greg, it was determined those were some sort of targeting flares supported by parachutes dropped by Air Force planes. They eventually disappear behind the mountains as they drop to the ground. I mean, that was the explanation.