Marv Levy hopes the Bills will hire Darryl Talley

HOUSE

Levy wondered if the Bills might have a role for Talley in alumni or player relations.

''I would hope they might consider bringing him in,'' Levy said. ''Because if he came in and went to work on something, he would go at it like you can't believe.''

The Bills declined comment.

http://sports.yahoo....12590--nfl.html

Edited by HOUSE

That thread is about the fund raiser and its impossible to read 259 responses.

Money will really help Darryl Talley at this point but what he really needs is a job that is tailor made for his physical limitations

-

Edited by HOUSE

That thread is about the fund raiser and its impossible to read 259 responses.

Money will really help Darryl Talley at this point but what he really needs is a job that is tailor made for his physical limitations

-

The thread is about everything related to Talley's situation. The very same story was posted by Frank at 4:56 PM yesterday. Something tells me you didn't bother to look there first.

The thread is about everything related to Talley's situation. The very same story was posted by Frank at 4:56 PM yesterday. Something tells me you didn't bother to look there first.

The mods can delete if they wish..........I give up

Edited by HOUSE

i'm with you....finding that article in that thread would be due more to luck than anything....that said, JW's article, like all(or at least all i have read) and no mention of TBD....I know Chevy wasn't doing it to promote anything other than raising money for Darryl Talley, but come on, give at least a mention of TBD, especially JW who is a regular contributor..

The mods can delete if they wish..........I give up

i'm with you....finding that article in that thread would be due more to luck than anything....that said, JW's article, like all(or at least all i have read) and no mention of TBD....I know Chevy wasn't doing it to promote anything other than raising money for Darryl Talley, but come on, give at least a mention of TBD, especially JW who is a regular contributor..

Here's one: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2014/11/30/jim-kelly-bills-fans-rally-darryl-talley/19701267/

Croisdale then went to GoFundMe.com and set-up a fundraising site titled, "Circle The Wagons For Darryl Talley." Before calling it a night, Croisdale put $100 in the fund and posted links to the site on fan sites twobillsdrive.com and billsfanthunder.com.

for all the good you do to make TBD a better place

you really need to lighten up on constantly reminding others a subject is covered in another thread.

for all the good you do to make TBD a better place

you really need to lighten up on constantly reminding others a subject is covered in another thread.

Constantly? IMO, it's not that hard to peruse the board before starting a new thread to avoid board clutter and making additional work for mods who have to either close or merge a redundant thread. I'm not going to apologize for that. If annoys those that habitually do not search, well okay. I don't believe I'm being nasty or rude about it.

Anyway... its going to be very curious to see what the Bills response is to all of this, if there is one at all. The refusal to comment thus far has not really been surprising looking at the Bills as a corporation, not a team.

Constantly? IMO, it's not that hard to peruse the board before starting a new thread to avoid board clutter and making additional work for mods who have to either close or merge a redundant thread. I'm not going to apologize for that. If annoys those that habitually do not search, well okay. I don't believe I'm being nasty or rude about it.

some folks have hours to enjoy this site, others a few minutes. things get missed.

seriously, your fantastic, I enjoy reading your comments.

regarding this topic.

it seems to me that any player who is on the wall of fame would be a perfect candidate to find employment with the bills as an ambassador of sorts. meet and greets , appearances, schmooze fans, stopping by suites, walking the concourse, interacting with the fans, autographs etc... part time gig for about $50,000 per year.

regarding this topic.

it seems to me that any player who is on the wall of fame would be a perfect candidate to find employment with the bills as an ambassador of sorts. meet and greets , appearances, schmooze fans, stopping by suites, walking the concourse, interacting with the fans, autographs etc... part time gig for about $50,000 per year.

You do recall he often can't remember why he walked into a room?

Anyway... its going to be very curious to see what the Bills response is to all of this, if there is one at all. The refusal to comment thus far has not really been surprising looking at the Bills as a corporation, not a team.

The only comment I've seen is for them to say that they dispute some of the "facts" he alleged about the team in the story.

26 you are an unbelievable contributor, but I agree that most probably don't have the time to consistently check page after page to make sure they don't post something redundant. Often I am in awe at the amount of time and effort you and some others devote to this site, but most can't do that.

Regarding Marv's comments...I think this whole situation puts Pegula in a tough and awkward spot. Doubt if he realized all the issue he was buying into.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Actually the mods have been a little better about this of late. Finding an article in 20 pages of posts is nie on impossible - particularly if you use a mobile device like many of us do. I don't like redundant threads because no one bothered to do a search (like the recent Sam Bradford thread merge) but I do appreciate a monster thread lije the DT thread to be allowed a spin-off thread like this one.

You do recall he often can't remember why he walked into a room?

N thats what will attract people,, think of all the crazy good times we could have with DT! Kidding i do agree, something along those lines may not b the greatest idea... How about he gets some treatment.