Trestman anyone?

BmarvB

Let's say Marc Trestman gets canned in Chicago. Would he even consider replacing Nate Hackett as OC? Would Marrone even consider replacing his buddy with an experienced coordinator? IMO, he'd be a major upgrade just on experience alone.

I don't really know guys. I have seen a lot of him being in the division. He has more weapons on that offense than most squads, and is running them into the ground. It's not all Cutler. The offensive play calling is just terrible. With Cutler, Jeffery, Marshall, Forte, The Unicorn, you should be able to have success and they are not above average.

I don't think he'd be an upgrade to Hackett. I am not ready to send HAckett down river yet because I'll give him the next four games to get voted off the island. I guess I am more optimistic then most.

I don't really know guys. I have seen a lot of him being in the division. He has more weapons on that offense than most squads, and is running them into the ground. It's not all Cutler. The offensive play calling is just terrible. With Cutler, Jeffery, Marshall, Forte, The Unicorn, you should be able to have success and they are not above average.

I do not disagree with this but also think a major issue is that he is now running a team and it is above his capabilities. His britches might just be too big.

I'm not sure. He seems to be too pass happy. Without a good QB (and OLine) it would be hard to run such an offense. Not sure where said QB would come from.

But I'm not happy with Hackett Jr. at all and am hoping for a quality replacement next month.

Edited by reddogblitz