Jets at Bills MNF - 1st Half Game Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean that as a "I hate Hackett" comment, but I didn't love that call on 2nd and goal. Especially because it relied on Gragg blocking, which he's been suspect at all season. But you're right, it was there to be made.

Gragg needs to be able to block a GD DB.

I don't mean that as a "I hate Hackett" comment, but I didn't love that call on 2nd and goal. Especially because it relied on Gragg blocking, which he's been suspect at all season. But you're right, it was there to be made.

Good point, Gragg not known for blocking, but it was a DB, not Wilkerson. You have to be able to count on your tight end to make that block. Hackett did put the ball in the right guy's hands. More Fred is a good thing.

Good point, Gragg not known for blocking, but it was a DB, not Wilkerson. You have to be able to count on your tight end to make that block. Hackett did put the ball in the right guy's hands. More Fred is a good thing.

I'm with you there for sure. :beer:

Great start by the Defense, now let's see the offense bring the friggin' hammer down here and go up two TDs fast. I want to see a killer instinct.

Have you never watched football before?

If he throws any of those balls where you think the "money" is theyll be INT's

I've watched a bit of football...here and there.

No need to try and put people down. Last I checked we were both Bills fans, and I haven't disrespected you. So chill with that.

why do they want to put the ball in Harvin's hands....Just kick it into the endzone every time for a touch back.

Right! We are the only team with 3 kickers for that reason....we must get touchbacks with the 3 kickers or why bother having them all.