Ticket Details for game in Detroit

JÂy RÛßeÒ

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received an email (more than an hour after my order) that the tickets were transferred to my account. I have them on my phone app as well. I live in Grand Rapids (about 2 1/2 hours from Detroit). Went to the Lions/Bills game back in October - excited to see them play live again. Too bad about loosing homefield advantage, but I will do my best to make some noise.

it's a SELLOUT !!

all tickets gone.

Free tickets to an NFL game don’t come along very often, and fans in Detroit have made the most of the opportunity.

The Lions announced at noon Eastern that all of the free tickets to Monday night’s Jets-Bills game at Ford Field have already been distributed online.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/22/free-jets-bills-tickets-at-ford-field-already-all-gone/

Good zinger. Detroit had seen a whopping 61% decline in population from its peak. Your beloved revitalizing (not) Buffalo? 55% and another 1% from 2010 to 2013. Buffalo is sooooooo much better.... If you close your eyes and only read buffalo rising while never leaving Elmwood unless it's to ride your fake fixie to get mustache wax and skinny jeans on grant street.

Kay, you done now?

I am VERY interested to see how this is going to turn out. I've never in all my life heard of an NFL game being offered completely free. Those who have purchased tickets will get preferred seating between the 20s, so that's cool. But I do wonder if it's going to be an absolute circus Monday night. I can see some crazy things happening.

I think it's very admirable that the Bills are still offering full refunds to those who purchased tickets and still allowing them to use them to go to the game. That was something I wasn't expecting.

Monday night is going to be very, very interesting.....

I am VERY interested to see how this is going to turn out. I've never in all my life heard of an NFL game being offered completely free. Those who have purchased tickets will get preferred seating between the 20s, so that's cool. But I do wonder if it's going to be an absolute circus Monday night. I can see some crazy things happening.

I think it's very admirable that the Bills are still offering full refunds to those who purchased tickets and still allowing them to use them to go to the game. That was something I wasn't expecting.

Monday night is going to be very, very interesting.....

It happened in 2010 when the Giants at Vikings game was move to Detroit because the Metrodome roof collapased.

It happened in 2010 when the Giants at Vikings game was move to Detroit because the Metrodome roof collapased.

Oh okay. I didn't know it was offered for free back then too. Let's just hope the Bills can take care of business and get this W.