Is no practice bad?

Terrakon

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering the team plays in the northeast, i'm surprised there weren't plans in place to bring the team to one of a few chosen alternate sites to insure the coaching staff could install their gameplan. my guess is, that if Kraft doesn't already have such plan - his guys are putting one together.

when one of Terry's drills hit's a rock, i doubt he packs it up and goes home.. the first thing that's gotta be jumping out at the man is his new team's consistent lack of preparation - at all levels.

considering the team plays in the northeast, i'm surprised there weren't plans in place to bring the team to one of a few chosen alternate sites to insure the coaching staff could install their gameplan. my guess is, that if Kraft doesn't already have such plan - his guys are putting one together.

when one of Terry's drills hit's a rock, i doubt he packs it up and goes home.. the first thing that's gotta be jumping out at the man is his new team's consistent lack of preparation - at all levels.

how would they get the team to this alternate location? Helicopter? The majority if the team lives in the south towns and can't get out of their homes.

It's the Bills fault to some degree. Roads closed of course is the proverbial "act of god". But no dome in western NY is all on the Bills.

My wife asked me seriously last night why they didn't just move the game to "NYC". I almost smacked her ;)

That is a very good point that I hadn't considered.

The issue I think is beyond the Ralph. We can clean that up. It's parking and the rest of the infrastructure in the area that is the problem. Simply, it is a safety risk getting peoe to and from the stadium, let alone parking and seating.

how would they get the team to this alternate location? Helicopter? The majority if the team lives in the south towns and can't get out of their homes.

a business worth over a billion dollars should have a disaster recovery plan, and someone should be responsible for checking worst case scenarios as the storm was gathering strength. although it might be par for the course for the Bills to wait until its too late to implement their plan, getting coaches, players, and any necessary staff up and on the road before then isn't unreasonable. or, you can treat your business like a family picnic.. which is what they do.

OP here... I have read several good points and observations. Sometimes I can't stand what I read on here, but I never look away. Just like being a Bills fan, haha!

But, I think the point I was trying to make was that this is a total Team-Building experience, with the GIANT bonus of these special NFL atheletes from all over the country, sharing a uniquely "Buffalo" event. I just think it's going to forge a more cohesive team that has a greater understanding of the GREAT people they are playing for.

I certainly wasn't expecting that type of performance considering everything that went on leading up to this game. I know the Jets are a train-wreck that crashed into a tire fire, but maybe there is something to the "only practice for 3 days" thing. I say try it every week just for fun.