Global warming err Climate change HOAX

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

You don't understand basic science, DC Tom.  Let me clue you in...

1. FUDGING DATA is NOT science

2. FRAUD is NOT science

3. PARROTING far left wing liars is NOT science

When you get the courage to attempt to answer my question, let us know...

:lol:  I'm published in major physics journals on both sides of the Atlantic.  I think I understand a little more than "the basics."

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

LMFAO!!!!

But you won't "link" us to where you fudged data in exchange for taxpayer funding....

I don't need to.  Real people have seen it, and have the links.  I wouldn't bother sharing it with a caricature like you. 

Least of all since you'd never understand it.  Here's a brief intro: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisymmetric_exchange  Feel free to explain it to everyone.

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I wouldn't bother sharing it with a caricature like you. 

Translation - the same as why the climate "scientists" go to court to fight requests for their RAW DATA all the time....

If you had any science talent at all, DC Tom, you would answer my question.  You don't, so you won't....

18 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Translation - the same as why the climate "scientists" go to court to fight requests for their RAW DATA all the time....

If you had any science talent at all, DC Tom, you would answer my question.  You don't, so you won't....

What are you getting from this?

20 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

If you had any "science talent," I'd answer your question.

Just now, DC Tom said:

If you had any "science talent," I'd answer your question.

You have as much courage as a man with a white sheet over his face...

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Why are you here then??

Um, like, I'm a big fan of the Bills.... duh...

La Dexter reminds me of the  idiots that argued with me over evolution on another board I'm on.  I have  a PhD in molecular biology, several papers in molecular bio journals and have cloned several genes. The  dumbos wouldn't even tell me what  level of biological education they had (none obviously).

2 minutes ago, Wacka said:

La Dexter reminds me of the  idiots that argued with me over evolution on another board I'm on.  I have  a PhD in molecular biology, several papers in molecular bio journals and have cloned several genes. The  dumbos wouldn't even tell me what  level of biological education they had (none obviously).

Back in WWII I studied molecules so bragging about something on the internet is pointless.

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

You have as much courage as a man with a white sheet over his face...

Um, like, I'm a big fan of the Bills.... duh...

You ever think of maybe going through this thread and reading it before you spout off?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Who are the Bills

great googily moogily

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Back in WWII I studied molecules so bragging about something on the internet is pointless.

That wasn't Molecules you were "studying", it was Kevin Sorbo as Hercules

7 hours ago, LaDexter said:

and you do not... since you still cannot answer the very first question of Earth climate change....

The Antarctic Circle has 9 times the ice of the Arctic, is on average 50F colder, and calves or puts 9 times the ice into the oceans every year, some 46 times the H2O the Mississippi dumps into the Gulf. 

Why?  Why does one Earth polar circle cool Earth so much more than the other.....

Because of Jews?

Did I win?

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

1 class at Community College, mother!@#$er!

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Back in WWII I studied molecules...

Yeah, for the Germans!

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

The  creationist idiots would argue with me spitting so much ignorant garbage  that it was obvious they had no education in the field, like La Dexter in this thread.

Clearly this is how it happened: