Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's how he lures me in every other month to believing maybe this time he'll be honest. 

Lol, I know what you mean. Personally, I don't think he believes half the crap he spews. I think he likes getting under peoples skin.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside said:

Lol, I know what you mean. Personally, I don't think he believes half the crap he spews. I think he likes getting under peoples skin.

But he's just so stupid and pointless....does he really get under anyone's skin?

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

But he's just so stupid and pointless....does he really get under anyone's skin?

He affords me the opportunity to practice how to deal with people who get under my skin, but without the inconvenience of actually getting under my skin.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He affords me the opportunity to practice how to deal with people who get under my skin, but without the inconvenience of actually getting under my skin.

So, he's like riding a tricycle?

21 hours ago, DC Tom said:

From the actual research paper.  No one is claiming it's due to climate change.

The Tippy Toppiest top climate "scientists" never get anything right....

Heck, the atmospheric data was two series, satellites and balloons, highly correlated data, and the "warmers" decided to fudge both, since neither showed any warming despite rising CO2....

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Tom's a Hebrew? 

Tom is typical of Zionist Traitors.  No, he didn't kill anyone, and he was not piloting the 767 cargo plane from building 7.  But Tom knew Israel was going to do 911 before it happened, invested to profit off it, kept quiet, and has lied his Chosen rear off for 18 years about what he saw hit the Pentagon.

Accomplice to Treason = DC Tom and thousands of other "Israelis disguised as Americans."

12 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Heck, the atmospheric data was two series, satellites and balloons, highly correlated data, and the "warmers" decided to fudge both, since neither showed any warming despite rising CO2....

Tom is typical of Zionist Traitors.  No, he didn't kill anyone, and he was not piloting the 767 cargo plane from building 7.  But Tom knew Israel was going to do 911 before it happened, invested to profit off it, kept quiet, and has lied his Chosen rear off for 18 years about what he saw hit the Pentagon.

Accomplice to Treason = DC Tom and thousands of other "Israelis disguised as Americans."

Trump's a big supporter of Israel, isn't that right? 

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

So to be clear: you're denying a scientific paper that specifically says something you agree with, so you can dispute Huffington Post articles that misrepresent the paper, in order to prove something that is so counterfactual and obviously disprovable that a four year old would laugh you out of preschool for arguing it.  Because...

Actually, I don't know the "why."  How is it that you choose to be this intensely dumb?  

Just now, Tiberius said:

No, keep this focused where it belongs.  On me, and my demolition of the Pentagon.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He moved the embassy, right?

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

that specifically says something you agree with,

WRONG - the paper fails to identify the PROF as the reason why the islands are sinking....

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So to be clear: you're denying a scientific paper that specifically says something you agree with, so you can dispute Huffington Post articles that misrepresent the paper, in order to prove something that is so counterfactual and obviously disprovable that a four year old would laugh you out of preschool for arguing it.  Because...

Actually, I don't know the "why."  How is it that you choose to be this intensely dumb?  

No, keep this focused where it belongs.  On me, and my demolition of the Pentagon.

You Hebrews are so damn powerful!

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

Right, and? 

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

WRONG - the paper fails to identify the PROF as the reason why the islands are sinking....

Like I said...counterfactual and obviously disprovable.  

Just now, DC Tom said:

obviously disprovable.

So tell us about the PROF, DC Tom.  The Pacific Ocean floor moves slowly towards the PROF, and then when it gets within 100 feet of the PROF, the plate dives at a 90 degree angle, and the rock which makes up the plate doesn't break....

LMFAO!!!!!

The PROF bends the Pacific floor plate hundreds of miles from the PROF, and that is why those 3 island chains are sinking and precisely nothing else is...

The Solomon Islands are on the Pacific Plate, at the boundary of the Pacific and Solomon Sea Plates.  But the Solomon Sea Plate is the one that's subsiding.  

The Pacific Plate - and the Solomon Islands on it - aren't subsiding below the Solomon Sea Plate.  It - and the islands - are being pushed up by the subsiding Solomon Sea Plate. 

And that's still nowhere near the Marshall Islands, you friggin' buffoon.  :lol:

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The Solomon Islands are on the Pacific Plate, at the boundary of the Pacific and Solomon Sea Plates.  But the Solomon Sea Plate is the one that's subsiding.  

The Pacific Plate - and the Solomon Islands on it - aren't subsiding below the Solomon Sea Plate.  It - and the islands - are being pushed up by the subsiding Solomon Sea Plate. 

And that's still nowhere near the Marshall Islands, you friggin' buffoon.  :lol:

Not even in your stamp book?

what's 1500 miles?