Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's amazing that you cann definitively say it is not manmade and simultaneously definitively say that it is cyclical. your bias is showing, sir. that is not analysis.

The data indicates it's cyclical, the models your priests of AGW create are wrong and have been wrong all along.

sg2wav.jpg

Edited by Gary M

it's amazing that you cann definitively say it is not manmade and simultaneously definitively say that it is cyclical. your bias is showing, sir. that is not analysis.

I find it amazing that ANYONE can say ANYTHING definitively about such a complicated thing as climate change. Particularly when the leading thinkers on climate change were telling us we were headed to an ice age 40 years ago. I mean, climate change is going to happen no matter what we do. So now we've decided on POLICY solutions about a problem that we've never actually been right about predicting?

I find it amazing that ANYONE can say ANYTHING definitively about such a complicated thing as climate change. Particularly when the leading thinkers on climate change were telling us we were headed to an ice age 40 years ago. I mean, climate change is going to happen no matter what we do. So now we've decided on POLICY solutions about a problem that we've never actually been right about predicting?

The ignorance here is simply astounding. Your "history" of climate forecast is wholly superficial. And did you ever stop to consider something without precedent is taking place right now with the level of C02 emissions? The science behind its impact is supported by a consensus above 90% of the scientific community. How anyone can be on the side of "do nothing" given the consequences, is mind boggling Edited by JTSP

The ignorance here is simply astounding. Your "history" of climate forecast is wholly superficial. And did you ever stop to consider something without precedent is taking place right now with the level of C02 emissions? The science behind its impact is supported by a consensus above 90% of the scientific community. How anyone can be on time side of "do nothing" given the consequences, is mind boggling

CO2 levels used to be much higher in prehistoric times, so there is no precedent with today's levels. Also, it apparently bears repeating that scientific fact is not determined by votes.

The science behind its impact is supported by a consensus above 90% of the scientific community.

Keep trying

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136

FTA

The "97 percent" figure in the Zimmerman/Doran survey represents the views of only 79 respondents who listed climate science as an area of expertise and said they published more than half of their recent peer-reviewed papers on climate change. Seventy-nine scientists—of the 3,146 who responded to the survey—does not a consensus make.

CO2 levels used to be much higher in prehistoric times, so there is no precedent with today's levels. Also, it apparently bears repeating that scientific fact is not determined by votes.

Yes, and I think we all we all know what happened to the dinosaurs who were creating those levels. Coincidence?

Yes, and I think we all we all know what happened to the dinosaurs who were creating those levels. Coincidence?

Well, considering the size of any SUV that can comfortably fit a family of Brachiosaurus, it's no wonder CO2 levels got so high.

if all the righty tighties could just put aside the question of controversial solutions and concentrate solely on the question of manmade climate change, we might see a few (probably none here) more on that side realize that at least a proponderance of the evidence supports that claim. unfortunatley, the first condition seems impossible and therefore debate is futile.

if all the righty tighties could just put aside the question of controversial solutions and concentrate solely on the question of manmade climate change, we might see a few (probably none here) more on that side realize that at least a proponderance of the evidence supports that claim. unfortunatley, the first condition seems impossible and therefore debate is futile.

Let me get this straight. You, of all people are calling for a substantive discussion? Hard to believe.

You frame it as 'the question of manmade climate change', then go on to act as if there's no question whatsoever that it exists.

The ignorance here is simply astounding. Your "history" of climate forecast is wholly superficial. And did you ever stop to consider something without precedent is taking place right now with the level of C02 emissions? The science behind its impact is supported by a consensus above 90% of the scientific community. How anyone can be on the side of "do nothing" given the consequences, is mind boggling

I agree. The ignorance here IS simply astounding.

You frame it as 'the question of manmade climate change', then go on to act as if there's no question whatsoever that it exists.

It doesn't take much to get a leftist to believe something. You can't grow up as a child watching Bill Nye play with litmus paper and then as an adult question him when he insists that hurricanes are man-man.

They have Bill Nye, man. What do we have? Nothing but a bunch of scientists admitting they fudged their climate change numbers to get more money.

You're right. Climate change is a figment of people's imaginations. :doh:

You'll have to forgive me GREGGY,The last batch of so called know it all liberals were my high school teachers and we were taught that an ice age was upon us and that this entire state would be covered with ice.I have since learned to do some research and think rationally so I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as man made global warming.

Climate change is real, but man is not causing it now, any more than we did in AD 950.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_Warm_Period

EXACTLY

That's funny. When I've made substantive posts on the science in this very thread, I get called a denier.

Because discussion is futile. Because Global Warming is a religion, not a science.

That's funny. When I've made substantive posts on the science in this very thread, I get called a denier.

Because discussion is futile. Because Global Warming is a religion, not a science.

The left's idea of a discussion is very similar to their idea of compromise-----agree with them or they'll throw a hissy fit.

The left's idea of a discussion is very similar to their idea of compromise-----agree with them or they'll throw a hissy fit.

More like "My completely ignorant opinion is just as valid as your informed one, because we're equal and you have no right to a better opinion than I have. So agree with me or I'll throw a hissy fit."

if all the righty tighties could just put aside the question of controversial solutions and concentrate solely on the question of manmade climate change,

I think I did just that.

I show a graph that shows the earths temperature cycling warmer and cooler all on it's own.

All you have are some models that have been wrong on all the projections to date, and a "mysterious" lack of warming.

I call bull ****!!!

Human activity is not causing and or adding to the planets natural cycle.