Charlie is getting hitched

Beerball

and in a lot of places in America, same sex couples just shake their head...... :bag:

You are welcome to your opinion but marriage should be kept between a man and a woman.I know, let me save you the trouble,Im a (insert name of choice here).You're not allowed to have an opinion like that because pop culture thinks differently and you can only be cool if you think like everyone else in pop culture.Nobody with standards cause that makes you mean and hateful.Oh by the way,the majority of America agrees with me.

no worries at all, you are welcome to your opinion...personally i can't wrap my head around your reasoning or justification, but that's ok, we can co-exist nicely. and frankly I don't care what the majority of americans think, i only care what and how i think and what and how my kids think, as long as what i am doing doesn't hurt those that are closest to me.

You are welcome to your opinion but marriage should be kept between a man and a woman.I know, let me save you the trouble,Im a (insert name of choice here).You're not allowed to have an opinion like that because pop culture thinks differently and you can only be cool if you think like everyone else in pop culture.Nobody with standards cause that makes you mean and hateful.Oh by the way,the majority of America agrees with me.

no worries at all, you are welcome to your opinion...personally i can't wrap my head around your reasoning or justification, but that's ok, we can co-exist nicely. and frankly I don't care what the majority of americans think, i only care what and how i think and what and how my kids think, as long as what i am doing doesn't hurt those that are closest to me.

Good thing I'm far away. :D

I like the way you think :thumbsup: