[OT]Labatt Blue in the US

LabattBlue

I live in 'Super' Jacksonville and have been able to but Labbatt's anytime I want. Check any ABC liquor store for sure and now most grocery stores sell it as well -Molson too. I could do without the stupid bear commercials, though... :w00t:

Its on tap at a few bars here in CT, though i would have expected more because Labatt USA's headquarters are right in my office complex. You can get it at most liquor stores. The real problem, however, is that Blue is treated as an import...making it a lot more expensive than it is in upstate NY, where its priced as a domestic.

Being the Canadian beer aficianado that I am, I am happy to say that Labatt and Molson's are readily available in the Cleveland area, both in stores and on tap.

Mostly, it's Labatt Blue and Molson's Canadian, but I have seen some of their other brands (Blue Light, Golden, etc.). It's Moosehead that I have a LOT of trouble finding around here.

Mike

The only place I've seen it in bars is at the Bills bar in S.F. (NorthStar).  I think McCovey's is gonna start offering it also.

225637[/snapback]

Where are you in Walnut Creek Draconator? Nice to know there is at least one more Bills fan in the area.

Also, do you go to McCovey's often? Fantastic place although I have only been there twice.

I actually preferred the "50" when living in Buffalo. I buy a Labatt  product in Richmond which is called Labatt Export, which I believe is the old "50" ale. Can any one confirm this

226016[/snapback]

i think it is. it has a similar green label. i used to love 50.

i drink Molson Export when in buffalo. i like a good ale as a change of pace.

Kim mitchel;l had a funny song about the important choices we make in life

'Lager & Ale'

i think it is. it has a similar green label. i used to love 50.

i drink Molson Export when in buffalo. i like a good ale as a change of pace.

Kim mitchel;l had a funny song about the important choices we make in life

'Lager & Ale'

226021[/snapback]

I thought so, Glad to see someone else remembers this beer, guess it makes me feel not so old.