Walt Coleman and company

SirPorl

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, bad reffing - safety and pass interference calls - changed the complexion of the game. The first call should never have been called as it was marginal and points were involved. The second was a blown call that lead to score... game over.

Tannenball also throw away a pass for like 50 yards in the second quarter........nothing. The calls in this game as in most Bills games were abysmal and crushed @ momentum changing times. Yes, we should be better and able to beat the refs and the aquasmelling fish but last week it was a small flinch and today I saw 3 different instances of the fish doing the same. The refs just get flag happy when they want and it seems they want when ever we need a break. I am very sick of the refing in the NFL, just ruins the games.....happens around the league and to a lot of teams. I have pretty much stopped watching (other's games) just too many judgement rules and calls. I almost never complain about it but first the Gilmore non call... then the safety? With our team it just doesn't seem to ever even out. Along with our offensive inadequacies, it makes rooting for the team kind of depressing.

Walt was still penalizing Hughes for touching Marcia in week 6

He can read minds now, that's why the flag on Orton's pass, the threw a pass before Sammy made his cut, but ole Walt knew better, there's not fooling him, Orton was throwing that away.

to the chubby ref, he was

Was it called for taunting or because he bumped the ref?

These personal foul calls are absolute killers. 15 yards. The ref really should be sure of a transgression.

He obviously didn't bump the ref on purpose.

He got us again at a critical time, just like the pats game. IMO fins score FG on that drive not TD w/o the horrible call. Thats 6 point 1 score lead and bills are still very much in it. Everything changed after that call. I feel bad for Gilmore. Guy makes an excellent play, just how a coach teaches them. Its a disgrace to treat professionals like this.

He got us again at a critical time, just like the pats game. IMO fins score FG on that drive not TD w/o the horrible call. Thats 6 point 1 score lead and bills are still very much in it. Everything changed after that call. I feel bad for Gilmore. Guy makes an excellent play, just how a coach teaches them. Its a disgrace to treat professionals like this.

It was gilmores first and only good play of the game

When I saw it was Coleman's crew I knew we were screwed. Those two calls were dreadful (the grounding and Def. PI). Almost as dreadful as the Bills offense. The football Gods corrected the safety call when the Dolphins fumbled away the free kick but the Bills offense generated one first down and of course they then missed the FG attempt.

Honestly, maybe I am just a jaded Bills fan but it just seems like the refs are out to get us. I mean there is no fckng way they call intentional grounding if that is manning or Brady or Brees or rodgers throwing that pass. It wasn't close to intentional grounding. & then they throw the flag on gilmore when the ref has a perfect angle. I mean the Bills are bad enough, they don't need to have to beat the refs too. Also, in the first half Miami was holding on every play. I mean it was obvious watching it on tv. Not one flag. We rip off a decent run & sure enough they get woods for holding. I mean he did hold but they let the phins get away with it. You know I was thinking last night Brady & Manning are still as good as ever. This is unprecedent. I mean do you realize they have been in the league 15-16 years. I am not taking anything away from them but one of the reasons they are still good is the refs favor them. I mean the phantom PI calls anytime you breathe on one of their receivers, to the illegal pick plays that never get called that they always run to anytime you lay a hand on them it is pass interfernce. I am really starting to hate the NFL.