Does Tannehill Finish the Game Tonight?

BisonMan

A weak offensive line and the major loss of his LT Albert leaves him exposed against the Bills pass rush. Plus, Tannehill is reportedly nursing injuries this week. I think there is a better than even chance he doesn't make it through the game.

That wouldn't surprise me one bit. The Bills D-Line was stupefying against Kansas City. The Chiefs went backward for three downs on their first series. I don't know if professional athletes get scared before the Big Game, but this could be Eason-esque or Everett-esque.

Just watched Jaws' "Key Match Up" on PTI, and he's calling it Watkins-Grimes. No way. It's the Bills' D-Line against the Dolphins' O-Line. The Bills will murdelize 'em.

Matt Moore is pretty good but he hasn't had to go against this defense. The key to the game to me is whether we just have Bennehill's number or whether he is overdue for a big game against us.

Everyone thinks this is going to be a very low scoring game, with two shaky offenses going against two stout defenses.

Usually when everyone thinks a game is going to be one way, it goes the other.

well, i don't know if he will finish or not. but i kinda hope that if he comes out of the game it is because he has been yanked for a truly horrific performance and the dolphins are down by five or more scores. in most cases, i try not to wish injuries upon people. though i do make exceptions...

well, i don't know if he will finish or not. but i kinda hope that if he comes out of the game it is because he has been yanked for a truly horrific performance and the dolphins are down by five or more scores. in most cases, i try not to wish injuries upon people. though i do make exceptions...

Marcia.

Yeah, I went there.