Why is McLuvin talking, what is he saying, and what will he do tonight

San-O

McLuvin once again blows up big at the worst time. Why is he calling out the Dophins? Why is he so angry when he's the one that blew it?

I always get nervous when he's back there in return duty, and hope he doesn't do something stupid tonight to try and make up for

past mistakes.

McLuvin once again blows up big at the worst time. Why is he calling out the Dophins? Why is he so angry when he's the one that blew it?

I always get nervous when he's back there in return duty, and hope he doesn't do something stupid tonight to try and make up for

past mistakes.

He didn't call them out. He called out his own team to beat their ass.

We want players to take losses to heart and play with passion but then when they do, its all wahhhh bulletin board material. That sh*t doesn't win games. Tell the Fish to pin it up on the bulletin board next to the box scores of the last 3 games plus the last time McLuvin played them on TNF.

Edited by YoloinOhio

it's not bragging if you can back it up, it is crap if you can't, those who can can, those who can't , play for the Jets, so McKelvin back it up or risk going to Gang Gross and playing patty cake with Rex-less

Besides, it didn't even sound like he was insulting the Dolphins particularly. They interviewed Leodis right after he had a game-altering fumble in a critically important game. The guy was super emotional. The reporter asked him about his next game and he said they were going to beat some ass. Sounds to me like he was fired up/angry and not calling out the Dolphins specifically.