Security vs. gatorman: Two Retards Enter, One Retard Leaves

Not bitter at all. I am here to try and help people. I am always in a good mood.

Then, without missing a beat or even a hint of irony:

Man, you people are pathetic.

Mother Teresa had nothing on Security's charitableness! :lol:

People who do things like that are obviously low class people. Low class people typically are low income wage earners.

You don't hang out with enough rich people if you think Low Class translates to someone's wages. Trust me, I know plenty of rich !@#$s and plenty of poor !@#$s.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's state department about to legalize millions of illegals, but no Visa for an Israeli NBA player?

Seriously, this president is just an absolute joke.

http://www.breitbart...-Student-Visas/

Even as he defiantly moves to unilaterally grant legal status to millions of people inside the U.S. illegally, President Obama's State Department is making sure that such special favors are not meant for everyone. The State Department’s unexplained refusal to extend a valid P1 visa currently held by an Israeli basketball player has prevented the National Basketball Association's (NBA) Indiana Pacers from signing him.

Get him, Gator! GET HIM!

Generally speaking, I've found that people who actually earn don't feel nearly as compelled to announce it to the world as those who don't.

I don't generally get called out by people in real life. There is a lot of low class people that need to be put in place. I never have to have that conversation because I pick my friends, of all types, races, religions (yes even a Muslim who I know does not want to kill me), sexual orientation, age, just be honest and have good character (and like to drink beer).

I can't pick the people allowed on this site. I can't help that people like you and Greggy follow me around and there are instigators. Those are the people go online to get away from their crappy lives. I am looking for some entertainment.

I don't generally get called out by people in real life. There is a lot of low class people that need to be put in place. I never have to have that conversation because I pick my friends, of all types, races, religions (yes even a Muslim who I know does not want to kill me), sexual orientation, age, just be honest and have good character (and like to drink beer).

I can't pick the people allowed on this site. I can't help that people like you and Greggy follow me around and there are instigators. Those are the people go online to get away from their crappy lives. I am looking for some entertainment.

Your ridiculousness and personal opinions are our entertainment though.

http://www.payscale....f76/Experienced

They need to bump that ceiling up.

18 years as an Oracle Business Analyst. Go figure it out, you know how to use a computer.

No you no class dumbass. I didn't ask how long you've been working for your company and at what capacity. I asked you a very specific question that you brought up here first. How much money do you make?

Posts in favor of "eradicating" Muslims. Gets offended by name calling.

Man, you people are seriously stupid. I know you cannot just kill a billion people. I know this will never happen. I know you cannot just go and eliminate a cross section of America. It is crazy to go an kill 1.6 billion people.

It is also crazy that a large number of them want to kill you, they abuse women, they mistreat children, they want you dead if you leave Islam, they want gays dead, they want to eradicate Israel, yet they are given a free pass and the media does barely anything to challenge them.

I got some super growth penis pills for you to buy, they will make every women on earth want you, and money trees, you want to buy some, they work.

Except me. I'm a rich mother!@#$er. Kiss the rings biatch.

I'm pretty sure if I went out with my douchey finance acquaintances and started bragging about how I'm making them low 6 figs they'd either laugh in my f@#$ing face or, out of genuine concern, ask me if I needed to borrow money.

And these are the ones who are just turning 30. Not the guys with 20 years in the game.

Edited by Jauronimo

Man, you people are seriously stupid. I know you cannot just kill a billion people. I know this will never happen. I know you cannot just go and eliminate a cross section of America. It is crazy to go an kill 1.6 billion people.

It is also crazy that a large number of them want to kill you, they abuse women, they mistreat children, they want you dead if you leave Islam, they want gays dead, they want to eradicate Israel, yet they are given a free pass and the media does barely anything to challenge them.

I got some super growth penis pills for you to buy, they will make every women on earth want you, and money trees, you want to buy some, they work.

I can see the two baboons pulling the levers in your head becoming more and more unglued with each post. It's terrific. :lol:

No you no class dumbass. I didn't ask how long you've been working for your company and at what capacity. I asked you a very specific question that you brought up here first. How much money do you make?

Higher than the ceiling of the post, and lower than what congress makes, depends on the year. Won't know until all the checks are cashed.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/uscongress/a/congresspay.htm

Higher than the ceiling of the post, and lower than what congress makes, depends on the year. Won't know until all the checks are cashed.

http://usgovinfo.abo...congresspay.htm

Really? That little?

I don't generally get called out by people in real life.

If you've spent 18 years as an Oracle Business analyst, you should.

:lol: :lol:

Security's a riddle wrapped inside an enigma.

A riddle, wrapped inside an enigma, wrapped in bacon to shield him from the scary Muslims.

I'm pretty sure if I went out with my douchey finance acquaintances and started bragging about how I'm making them low 6 figs they'd either laugh in my f@#$ing face or, out of genuine concern, ask me if I needed to borrow money.

And these are the ones who are just turning 30. Not the guys with 20 years in the game.

Hahaha. Nice one.

You guys are the ones who asked. I never bragged about anything.

I was referring to the fact that low class people call people retards, so it is obvious he is a low income wage earner.

I asked a question. Usually when I ask a question, no one answers. I have never bragged about anything, I have only referenced low class behavior and estimated

You all have made an inference about me "bragging", which I have not done at all, you are just simple minded.

Really? That little?

I know. Gonna have to get into Project Management and sit in boring meetings.

I like doing the work though.