Why is Leodis, of all people, mouthing off?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's one of the naturally gifted athletes on this team. He's also one of the dumbest Bills...maybe ever. Everyone on this team *should* be pissed that they lost Sunday. But you don't see anyone else giving the opponents fuel for the fire. Nope. But you know he is Leodis.

His return on Monday Night Football against the Patriots was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen any player do. Mentally, he just doesn't get it...

shut your mouth and do your job. Everything else will take care of itself.

saying and doing are two different aminals, simply put if you are going to talk smack, than you better lay down smack

, players play and talkers talk, class players let their actions speak, so they don't need to talk

Edited by rumblefish

Leo is a bum. they should have cut this guy years ago. always fumbling at the wrong time, he turns his back on receivers when they put moves on him, he's just not very good. we really can't find anyone better? now he's talking smack when clearly he can't back it up? this should turn out well

Leo is a bum. they should have cut this guy years ago. always fumbling at the wrong time, he turns his back on receivers when they put moves on him, he's just not very good. we really can't find anyone better? now he's talking smack when clearly he can't back it up? this should turn out well

Clearly he can. The Bills have owned Miami, and Leo hasn't given up a TD against them in at least the last 2 years. He also returned a punt for a 78-yd TD against them in 2012 on TNF.

Leodis is my hero. It never amazes me how much fans can turn on one of their own for saying exactly what they, as fans, say every day on a message board. We are going to beat that ass, and we shouldn't be ashamed to say it! SQUISH DA FISH! SQUISH 'EM 'TIL THEY'RE SQUISHED GOOD!

Seriously. Leodis makes as many big plays as anyone on the roster. I expect at least one pick from him this week.

He had kind of a slowish start to the season imo but he's gotten much better as the season has gone on. He may not be playing quite at the level he was through most of last season *consistently* but he's definitely playing better than the years before that.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain

He's one of the naturally gifted athletes on this team. He's also one of the dumbest Bills...maybe ever. Everyone on this team *should* be pissed that they lost Sunday. But you don't see anyone else giving the opponents fuel for the fire. Nope. But you know he is Leodis.

His return on Monday Night Football against the Patriots was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen any player do. Mentally, he just doesn't get it...

shut your mouth and do your job. Everything else will take care of itself.

The IQ and agility of a squirrel

They are calling their shot: they are coming into Miami to punch the fins in the mouth.

Leodis is in a position to make it happen

Leodis was in a position to make a tackle and got juked out of his cleats.....that's why he hurt his ankle.

Wonder if he talks trash about the Jets this week....I mean, hey, he has every reason to say we'll "beat that a$$" since we did it earlier.

Carry on Leodis.