I Really think.

Fredo G.

Do You capitalize the second word in every sentence in your part of the world? Is That considered proper English in that part?

On a barely related note, I used to review reports from all over the country. There were a lot of people in Mississippi and Alabama who used to type everything in all capital letters with no need for paragraphs (very annoying), but a special few capitalized the first letter of every word. I wish I was kidding. That is a lot of extra work, and there's the obvious "WHY?". When I lived in SC (Hilton Head Island), the rallying cry was thank God for Mississippi.... they were glad to not be in last place in education every year.

OK, now back to whatever the topic was.

Lets look at the season remainig:

Bengals 10-5-1

Browns, Saints, Texans and Bucs - they should be 3-1. Overall 8-2-1.

They play the Steelers then @Browns. They'll lose one of those. 9-3-1.

Week 16 at home to Broncos and 17 @ Steelers, lets call them lucky and they win one of them. 10-4-1.

Bengals: 10-4-1

Browns 9-7

@Bengals, Texans Falcons @Bills - they should finish 2-2 here traveling to Indy where the Colts will outscore them and their record bcomes 7-6. Finishing up with Cinci, @ Carolina, @ Ravens they are going to have a hard finish. Carolina and Baltimore may be fighting for a playoff spot. Lets say they get lucky and win 2 games. Browns 9-7.

Baltimore 11-5

5-4 now facing a soft stretch so they may get some attention. Playing Tennessee this week, the Saints next week then Chargers after they could win 2 of those games easily but lets say they win all 3. They're 8-4. They play @Miami after their bye week and lets just say they lose that but then bring the Jags at home to win. 9-5. @Texans might be key, being 10-5 would be huge coming back home to play Cleveland. Baltimore 11-5.

Pittsburgh 12-4

The darlings they are have it even easier. @NJ, @ Ten, NO = 3 wins. Big Ben outplays Brees. Boom, Steelers are 9-3. The sandwich here is what matters, @ Cinci week 14 then home Cinci week 17. Between that they have @Atl and home to KC. Lets say they beat both. 11-3. Looking at those two Bengals games they will get at least one of them. 12-4 Steelers.

AFCE ain't all that...

Miami 11-5

Miami 5-3 playing two stout defenses then traveling to Peyton Manning will be amazing to watch. With their D and running game I think they have a better chance beating Denver then Detroit AND Buffalo. Lets say they pull of a 2-1 record in this stretch to then travel to Jersey and 8-4 when they go back to Miami for the Ravens. In the next three weeks they'll be lucky to two wins - Baltimore/@NE/Vikes. Lets say they do. 10-5 to finish the season at home against the Jets. The Jets by that time will be chaos and just wanting to go home. Miami 11-5

Buffalo 8-8

Brings KC to their house then a short week to Miami. Throw in the Jets after those two and we'll say they could hope to be 2-1 but just as easily be 1-2. Looking at week 13 against the Browns we'll say split and go 2-2 in the next four games. 7-5. That's not looking to great heading to Denver to come back to Green Bay THEN heading West to Oakland. That's a tough stretch: 1-2 making them 8-7 to finish up against a NE team that may need the win in a game seldom closely played: Buffalo 8-8

NE 13-3

Returns from the Bye for a beautiful stretch of football. At the Colts I think the Patriots win but then a stout Detroit D, a trip to Green Bay and then San Diego may wear them out. They might pull off a 3-1 record here to bring Miami home and avenge an early loss. Traveling to Jersey will be easy, but the Jets play hard at home and might pull it off...but won't. 5-1 finishing the season against Buffalo the Pats at 12-3 want to stay on top of the Steelers and Broncos. Pats 13-3

AFCW

Denver 12-4

So, the Broncos out west are not going to have much resistence the rest of the way out.

@Oakl

@StL

Miami

@KC

Buf

@SD

@Cin

Oak

Finding two losses there... questionable. Maybe Cinci or Miami? Maybe Buffalo or KC? Lets say we find two losses there. 12-4 Broncos

KC 9-7

@Buffalo, Seattle, @Oakland, Broncos. 2-2 stretch. @Arizona then Oakland at home. 3-3. @Steelers and finishing up to the Chargers... 4-4 KC 9-7

SD 8-8

My favorite in preseason. Raiders, Rams give them two chances to get back on track: 2-0 @Baltimore, NE, Broncos @ 9ers, @Chiefs. Jeesh, brutal. One win? 3-4? 8-8 Chargers.

Oakland. 19-0

Wins it out, 8 straight, 8-8.

AFCS

Houston 8-8

Houston is 4-5 now and short of 3 games remaining should do very well. They come back from the bye @Cleveland and I don't think they'll be able to win there. Then the Bengals, another loss. 5-6. Titans at home then @Jax, should win both then travel to Indy and back home against Baltimore to lose both. 7-8 heading in to a meaningless game to Jax: 8-8.

Indy 10-6

Shouldn't have a problem clinching the South, should they? Well, I hope they don't hold back because it won't be easy.

Patriots after their bye is never good. Jacksonville would love an upset and so would the Redskins. @Cleveland to start December? Can Luck throw in the wind coming off Lake Erie? Lets be naysayers: 2-2 here to come home and play Houston then head to Dallas? That's 1-1 making them 9-6 against the Titans week 17 and 10-6 afterwards.

AFC:

- New England

- Pittsburgh

- Denver

- Indianapolis

- Baltimore

- Miami

It's nice seeing everything laid out like that. I think you should start a new thread with this picture, and then you could update it week-week based on the results from that week