Josh Gordon no guarantee to play when eligible

YoloinOhio

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000423885/article/browns-want-gordon-to-fight-his-way-back-into-the-lineup?campaign=Twitter_atl

I heard Ray Farmer's press conference this week and it was very strange. Said he didn't want to disrupt the offense by trying to throw to Gordon all of a sudden. Um... What?

Come on ...

@MaryKayCabot: ICYMI: GM farmer says josh Gordon must prove he fits #browns profile, team won't 'disrupt' offense to get him ball http://t.co/DRfrktwmmf

11 of 15?!?!?!

Did I read that right?

I might have a problem haha.

dude is simultaneously rooting for and against every single player in the league.

Pretty much

I no longer feel bad being in five leagues...

Stop being a casual.

Last year I swore I was only doing 5 but it's a lot of fun to draft and drafts aren't fun if there isn't jelly beans to be won. The hardest day is waiver day, takes about 3 hours between research and setting waivers. Luckily I have no kids and a cool wife. I am a lock to make the playoffs in 7 leagues, good chance in 3, iffy in 2 and 3 need to win out to have a chance. Best week was 13-2 and worst was 6-9. I don't know if I will do this many again next season but there is no way I am doing more.

I know some guys in big money leagues (10K+ buy ins) who feed me info, for example I heard about APs plea deal before it was reported as well as Gordons suspension reduction. I don't know where these guys get their info but it is always early and almost never incorrect. Fantasy is my favorite hobby by far and a profitable one which helps. Been doing it for 14 years and never lost money, I am sure my hourly was really low early on but now it's a decent amount, it won't lead to early retirement but it pays for a pretty nice Vegas vacation every year which is cool.

I might have a problem haha.

Pretty much

Stop being a casual.

Last year I swore I was only doing 5 but it's a lot of fun to draft and drafts aren't fun if there isn't jelly beans to be won. The hardest day is waiver day, takes about 3 hours between research and setting waivers. Luckily I have no kids and a cool wife. I am a lock to make the playoffs in 7 leagues, good chance in 3, iffy in 2 and 3 need to win out to have a chance. Best week was 13-2 and worst was 6-9. I don't know if I will do this many again next season but there is no way I am doing more.

I know some guys in big money leagues (10K+ buy ins) who feed me info, for example I heard about APs plea deal before it was reported as well as Gordons suspension reduction. I don't know where these guys get their info but it is always early and almost never incorrect. Fantasy is my favorite hobby by far and a profitable one which helps. Been doing it for 14 years and never lost money, I am sure my hourly was really low early on but now it's a decent amount, it won't lead to early retirement but it pays for a pretty nice Vegas vacation every year which is cool.

Amazing you aren't a better contributor here (just joking) ((but seriously))

Amazing you aren't a better contributor here (just joking) ((but seriously))

I'm trying to stop posting negative all the time, usually I focus on the posts that I find hilariously wrong but it doesn't really contribute anything. I also don't post without sources and by the time sources are out 26 and Yolo have already made a thread, seriously these guys are amazingly fast.

I'm trying to stop posting negative all the time, usually I focus on the posts that I find hilariously wrong but it doesn't really contribute anything. I also don't post without sources and by the time sources are out 26 and Yolo have already made a thread, seriously these guys are amazingly fast.

(Seriously though, was just joking)

Yea, they are pretty darn quick

• 2 weeks later...

Josh Gordon reinstated from suspension

Josh Gordon has returned from the wilderness.

The Browns wide receiver was reinstated Monday from his 10-game suspension for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.

On hand at the team facility, Gordon has been cleared for normal activities without restriction ahead of Sunday's showdown with the Atlanta Falcons, per NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.

I'm one of them haha, have him in 11/15 leagues. Would be slightly rustled if he didn't immediately step in but he's a lottery ticket for a reason.

Wait you play in 15 fantasy leagues? I play in two and I thought that the second one may be excessive, lol.

and even if we win, if we win, HAH! Even if we win! Even if we play so far above our heads that our noses bleed for a week to ten days;even if God in Heaven above comes down and points his hand to our to our side of the field; even if every man woman and child held hands together and prayed for us to win, "it just doesn't matter if Josh Gordon plays or not, so says Tripper(Bill Murray)