Rob O'Neill - The Man Who Killed Osama Bin Laden

Just like he killed the Americans in Bengazi.

There's a difference between killing someone and leaving them to be be killed.

But you're not the first progressive to make that mistake. Next time you're wrong, just blame a Youtube video! After all, what difference, at this point, does it make?

I thought Obama killed Osama bin Laden. :unsure:

One of my military type friends commented that this can't be true. O'Neill is a 30something Ginger but everybody knows Bin Laden was killed by a lanky middle aged black guy

Edited by /dev/null

I thought we all had healthcare. I thought that problem had been solved. So what's he talking about?

Drunk already? Who said all health care problems had been solved?

Just because you nazis want to take health care away from people has nothing to do with the fact health care as it is far from perfect.

Just because you nazis want to take health care away from people has nothing to do with the fact health care as it is far from perfect.

See he called us Nazis because Nazis were mean and killed people and he thinks we want kill babies, grandma, poor people and blacks.

Nazis. Bush. Mission Accomplished. The only thing missing from your noggin is a Palin reference.

You're showing your mid-term butt-hurt like a champ, knob-gobbler.

Awesome!

He CHOSE to leave four years short of a pension and Tricare eligibility.

Fortunately, he's still eligible for exchange-based health coverage under the ACA, and has Social Security for retirement. So his health and retirement needs are completely taken care of.