Holy **** balls

The Big Cat

How's this for company, by TD%, Kyle Orton ranks 6th in the NFL behind:

1. Peyton Manning
  2. Aaron Rodgers
  3. Philip Rivers
  4. Tom Brady
  5. Ben Roethlisberger*

Roethlisberger's record-breaking 12 TD's in two weeks gives him more TD's over that span than all but 14 other NFL quarterbacks have thrown all season.

Put more simply, only 15 QB's have 12 or more TD's this season. Big Ben has hit that mark in only 2 weeks.

But anyways, it's pretty shocking to see Orton among THAT company for a pretty important stat.

If he can put together a third quarter similar to the second quarter of the season, we should be sitting pretty!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, when are we going to start talk of Roethlisberger going in the HOF? Eli and Ben might both be deserving of the honor. Ben, though, may be one of the biggest, most under appreciated QB's of all time.

It's a foregone conclusion, IMO, and was--at best--debatable before the last two weeks.

After the last two weeks, he's in. No questions asked.

Big Cat

I says that there is parity in the NFL

and that Very Good QB's can play like cr**

The NYETS are a shambles. No solid QB, and the HC is a dead man walking

I wouldn't use them as a measuring stick at all.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

2 superbowls + a solid body of regular season work should be enough for the hall. If these guys can stay healthy and put up a few more good years I think they are in. Ben looks to be on the way there, Eli needs to play better, but he hasn't exactly gotten a lot of help from the O line, and now Cruz is out.

2 superbowls + a solid body of regular season work should be enough for the hall. If these guys can stay healthy and put up a few more good years I think they are in. Ben looks to be on the way there, Eli needs to play better, but he hasn't exactly gotten a lot of help from the O line, and now Cruz is out.

He is top 20 all time in passing yards. He is neck and neck with Ben.

Both may reach 40,000 career yards this year.

I really wanted Ben. I wanted us so badly to move up and get him.

I still harbor a theory that Capers hated Donahoe so much that he blocked any trade for the 9th pick with the Bills.

Interesting but there's a slight difference between Orton and those guys. Orton has a career high of 21 tds. He's started out hot before. He needs to finish a season before it really means something.

And Big Ben is so underrated. He has played behind junk olines and makes more plays than any other QB I've ever seen after contact.

Interesting but there's a slight difference between Orton and those guys. Orton has a career high of 21 tds. He's started out hot before. He needs to finish a season before it really means something.

And Big Ben is so underrated. He has played behind junk olines and makes more plays than any other QB I've ever seen after contact.

He is top 20 all time in passing yards. He is neck and neck with Ben.

Both may reach 40,000 career yards this year.

Can you imagine the national media butt hurt if Tom Terrific or Peyton took a cheap shot to the chops like Ben did last night?

Big Cat

I says that there is parity in the NFL

and that Very Good QB's can play like cr**

The NYETS are a shambles. No solid QB, and the HC is a dead man walking

I wouldn't use them as a measuring stick at all.

Says a QB has to have a clue about what he's doing in this league more than anything. And that only comes with the requisite experience no matter how much we think that's changed in the last few years.

GO BILLS!!!

So, when are we going to start talk of Roethlisberger going in the HOF? Eli and Ben might both be deserving of the honor. Ben, though, may be one of the biggest, most under appreciated QB's of all time.

he is also one of the biggest, most under-reacognised rapists of all time.

no doubt he's an all-time great at the sport, but the man should have been banned from the nfl years ago.

he is also one of the biggest, most under-reacognised rapists of all time.

no doubt he's an all-time great at the sport, but the man should have been banned from the nfl years ago.

Ah, the old guilty in the court of public opinion...

How's this for company, by TD%, Kyle Orton ranks 6th in the NFL behind:

1. Peyton Manning

2. Aaron Rodgers

3. Philip Rivers

4. Tom Brady

5. Ben Roethlisberger*

Roethlisberger's record-breaking 12 TD's in two weeks gives him more TD's over that span than all but 14 other NFL quarterbacks have thrown all season.

Put more simply, only 15 QB's have 12 or more TD's this season. Big Ben has hit that mark in only 2 weeks.

But anyways, it's pretty shocking to see Orton among THAT company for a pretty important stat.

If he can put together a third quarter similar to the second quarter of the season, we should be sitting pretty!!

He's been solid when he doesn't commit bone headed turnovers. If he can get his fumbles under control, I'm optimistic that this can be a playoff year for this team. Finally!

Eli and Ben both have won two Super Bowls. How many two time Super Bowl winning QBs are not in the HoF? Not a doubt in my mind that both make the HoF on the first ballot. Agree that Ben is one of the more underappreciated QBs. Brady, both Mannings, Brees, Discount Double Check, all get the spotlight but Ben just keeps performing

Eli and Ben both have won two Super Bowls. How many two time Super Bowl winning QBs are not in the HoF? Not a doubt in my mind that both make the HoF on the first ballot. Agree that Ben is one of the more underappreciated QBs. Brady, both Mannings, Brees, Discount Double Check, all get the spotlight but Ben just keeps performing

It depends on when they retire. If they both come out at once, both won't go in on the first ballot. One will stay an extra year, like Kelly did, in order to be alone as the best QB on the ballot.