'Cuse Hoops 2014-15 - New York's College Team!!!

The Poojer

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, they spanked the Sixers last night. I was sad to see MCW leave Philly, but we still have Jerami

here is hoping that Rock is drafted by the Bucks, with Ennis and Carter-Williams(both played really well last night) already there they would become Cuse West and that would be a good good thing

I wonder if Ennis and Grant might have had an inkling that post-season sanctions were coming down this year....

Interesting possibility. One thing I'm certain of is that this ban serves as reinforcement of how good their decision was to leave early. Especially now that they are both getting good minutes at the pro level. Plus, I've always felt that playing zone for years in college only slows their defensive development if they have NBA talent.

Interesting possibility. One thing I'm certain of is that this ban serves as reinforcement of how good their decision was to leave early. Especially now that they are both getting good minutes at the pro level. Plus, I've always felt that playing zone for years in college only slows their defensive development if they have NBA talent.

Serendipitously, yes their decision to leave early turned out to be a smart one. I still think Jerami Grant made a poor decision. Yes, he is getting some PT on a very, very bad NBA team. I just think he could have vastly improved his offensive game, and his chances at having a successful NBA career, with another year of college ball.

Serendipitously, yes their decision to leave early turned out to be a smart one. I still think Jerami Grant made a poor decision. Yes, he is getting some PT on a very, very bad NBA team. I just think he could have vastly improved his offensive game, and his chances at having a successful NBA career, with another year of college ball.

That's fair. It's a difference in opinion I often have on this subject. I believe that practicing against much better competition and being able to concentrate solely on ball is a huge advantage. I've also heard some teams/coaches would prefer them on the their bench learning their system as it saves them having to unlearn other systems.

That's fair. It's a difference in opinion I often have on this subject. I believe that practicing against much better competition and being able to concentrate solely on ball is a huge advantage. I've also heard some teams/coaches would prefer them on the their bench learning their system as it saves them having to unlearn other systems.

You sir, also make some very good points. Selfishly, however, I think they all should have to stay for 3 years. Similar to football.

I agree. It's why I love Rak too. That guy is going to have a 10-year NBA career.

Of all our guys who came out early, who has seen a second contract? Melo. Anyone else?

Dante Green

Flynn got injured, could never come back. Hard to say what would have happened.

Dion will have no issue getting another contract, unless he keeps being a dbag to play with.

MCW will have no issue getting another one.

Dante Green

Flynn got injured, could never come back. Hard to say what would have happened.

Dion will have no issue getting another contract, unless he keeps being a dbag to play with.

MCW will have no issue getting another one.

I don't think Greene counts, as I think he didn't play out his first contract and didn't seem to get a guaranteed second deal.

But you are right re Waiters.

I honestly think the jury could be out on MCW, as crazy as that seems. I also have doubts that Ennis and Grant will see that second deal.

I don't think Greene counts, as I think he didn't play out his first contract and didn't seem to get a guaranteed second deal.

But you are right re Waiters.

I honestly think the jury could be out on MCW, as crazy as that seems. I also have doubts that Ennis and Grant will see that second deal.

Oops. I thought Greene played for 2 different NBA teams.

I left Ennis and Grant out because it's early, but I think they'll both be able to make it. Grant as a role player. I think Ennis will eventually be pretty good.

Could just be guilty of wearing orange colored glasses though.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Oops. I thought Greene played for 2 different NBA teams.

I left Ennis and Grant out because it's early, but I think they'll both be able to make it. Grant as a role player. I think Ennis will eventually be pretty good.

Could just be guilty of wearing orange colored glasses though.

I hope you are right. I root for all Cuse players in the NBA. Love waiters; now rooting for Bucks too. Forever am a Melo fan.

Duke is like our new Villanova, IMO. I hate them because they will always be near the top in the ACC standings, but I respect their coach and their program. I don't hate them as much as I did UCONN, Pitt or Georgetown (for various reasons).

Anyway, F any team that Syracuse is playing. Tonight it's Duke. I can't wait to watch Chistmas v Okafor 2. Hopefully they take the lid off the basket for Rak this time around. If there is one weakness for Okafor it's his defense. Rak should eat his lunch.