TNF: Saints at Panthers - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

this is a left turn from the FSU and QB discussion but i do think its worth noting that its crazy the saints had to play GB on SNF and then turn around and travel to a division rival on Thursday. I thought they didnt put teams on turn arounds like that?

i think I see why Benjamin's stats are so high. He is targeted on nearly every play!!

I have watched Cam off and on. Besides his crazy jumping around in the pre-season game, the 'Donkey Kong Suh' press conference and his actual QB play, I must say he doesn't appear to be from the 'franchise QB' mold.

this is a left turn from the FSU and QB discussion but i do think its worth noting that its crazy the saints had to play GB on SNF and then turn around and travel to a division rival on Thursday. I thought they didnt put teams on turn arounds like that?

While the plan looked brutal, it is commendable that they pulled both games off rather convincingly. Their second half performance in both games was pretty good. But I think they did better in the Packers game considering they faced Rodgers.

While the plan looked brutal, it is commendable that they pulled both games off rather convincingly. Their second half performance in both games was pretty good. But I think they did better in the Packers game considering they faced Rodgers.

the last 2 years i believe the similar stretch was 9ers then to atlanta. essentially play the class of the NFC and then travel to the division rival. but those two were just a 4pm sunday, not SNF. i havent seen it but i heard that sean payton had some words about the situation after the game.

ill give them credit - for a team that was (is) on shaky ground, it was a week that could definitely spark them for a run.