Trade EJ Manual for Colt McCoy!

boyst

Ej Manual will surprise fans when he has the chance.

Watching Smith struggle should be a sign of how hard it is to be inexperienced with veterans all around you.

Ej has won games but lacks experience and confidence.

Coaches fear injury so his mobility is restricted.

He will be fine, either this year or next. Operating behind our offensive line is difficult.

Ej will be fine either here or elsewhere. He will surprise.

You're delusional if you think EJ will do anything more than hold a clip board.

EJ is the same as he was when he was drafted He is a PROJECT.

It struck me as football-stupid to expect EJ to lead this team to the playoffs with the level of performance he showed in college or even with less than16 starts as pro. EJ is simply too inconsistent a player for anyone to have reasonably have planned on this.

EJ was a great collegian who led FSU to very good record. He is a big and solid athlete who clearly is a good leader and character guy. However, the NFL game and the college game are different. Expecting this inconsistent great athlete to be a pro QB would be dumb, but also simply throwing him under the bus seems football stupid to me as well.

The facts are these. In his four starts is year, EJ was a key part of this TEAM scoring 2 victories including a nice job on the road against CHI. Anyone who claims EJ will NEVER b an adequate pro QB are simply wrong. is performance in these two wins simply shows this.

However, his performance in the two losses shows why he is NOT ready to be the GUY we need right now.

EJ is a PROJECT. Ortman is clearly the better choice for the Bills right here right now. However, while I hope he lasts, it would be stupid to count on the not nimble Ortman to survive all season behind this talented but young OL. Ortman was impressive on a bunch of throws and audibles on Sunday but his inability t move the O at all on several three and outs made 6 TOS essential to his great production.

The good news is Whaley clearly saw EJ though the best QB choice in the 1st round you prefer Geno?) need big time help(Watkins) to perform well and backed him up with Ortman. I like the track we are on an EJ is not a bust (yet) but needs to work and improve as best he can. He showed in his four starts he ai't there yet but in the two Ws there is hope.

McCoy looked like he was going to crap his pants in the pre-game interview, not to mention the first quarter. I thought there was NO WAY the skins were winning that game...

Also, I had to laugh at how the Skins must be some Bills fans dream team - Cousins (draft target by many), McCoy (draft target my many), Mobile QB (draft target by our GMs).

Colt McCoy should say TY ten times over to Jim Haslett who designed a great defensive gameplan to thwart Dallas all night long.

McCoy and Cousins both suck.

He definitely had room for improvement but I'd hardly say he sucked. He made some nice deep passes and a few clutch plays. Regardless of how good the Redskins D was, it's hard to suck your way to a 25/30 for 299 stat line against a good team.

If Manuel had done that it would have made his top 3 performances.

EJ is the same as he was when he was drafted He is a PROJECT.

It struck me as football-stupid to expect EJ to lead this team to the playoffs with the level of performance he showed in college or even with less than16 starts as pro. EJ is simply too inconsistent a player for anyone to have reasonably have planned on this.

EJ was a great collegian who led FSU to very good record. He is a big and solid athlete who clearly is a good leader and character guy. However, the NFL game and the college game are different. Expecting this inconsistent great athlete to be a pro QB would be dumb, but also simply throwing him under the bus seems football stupid to me as well.

The facts are these. In his four starts is year, EJ was a key part of this TEAM scoring 2 victories including a nice job on the road against CHI. Anyone who claims EJ will NEVER b an adequate pro QB are simply wrong. is performance in these two wins simply shows this.

However, his performance in the two losses shows why he is NOT ready to be the GUY we need right now.

EJ is a PROJECT. Ortman is clearly the better choice for the Bills right here right now. However, while I hope he lasts, it would be stupid to count on the not nimble Ortman to survive all season behind this talented but young OL. Ortman was impressive on a bunch of throws and audibles on Sunday but his inability t move the O at all on several three and outs made 6 TOS essential to his great production.

The good news is Whaley clearly saw EJ though the best QB choice in the 1st round you prefer Geno?) need big time help(Watkins) to perform well and backed him up with Ortman. I like the track we are on an EJ is not a bust (yet) but needs to work and improve as best he can. He showed in his four starts he ai't there yet but in the two Ws there is hope.

When a guy who has played as much football at the level EJ has & is still considered a PROJECT don't you have to wonder what it is about him that prevents him from playing at the level of equally experienced QBs who aren't considered PROJECTS?

He definitely had room for improvement but I'd hardly say he sucked. He made some nice deep passes and a few clutch plays. Regardless of how good the Redskins D was, it's hard to suck your way to a 25/30 for 299 stat line against a good team.

If Manuel had done that it would have made his top 3 performances.

Didn't say he sucked last night. He was actually pretty darn good. What I said is that he sucks in general. Even crappy QBs have a good game from time to time.

So were Charlie Ward, Chris Weinke, and Christian Ponder.