U.S. Sen. Hillary Clinton taken to hospital

richjk21

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope she is OK and can return to work carrying NYS water to the fderal dollar trough.

This is ironic because I think a friend of mine was at the Saturn Club and I actually passed on spending $100 to attend this event because I doubted one woul really get the access and face time amidst a group of 50-100 which attended this event for the bucks.

I'll let folks know what my buddy says were the details of the collapse (if there is anything of note) when I talk with her.

224076[/snapback]

I went to a dinner at the Saturn Club in 1982. Nice place.

I would have thought Hillary would have been more comfortable at a place called "Uranus".

I will trade schedules any day.

224070[/snapback]

Me too.

Lifetime care, all meals paid, free haircuts, free world tours, free top-notch health care and retirement benefits, free burial with honors, free franking to praise yourself, ability to get surrounded by business entities and private people - folks that will literally kiss your ass if you give them tax and/or regulatory favor or no tax and/or regulatorypunishment, get to savage your sycophant staff, get defeated in the vote and take one step off of the Capitol steps and get a 2 million lobby or consultant job.

The American patrician class...no European regals of the past had anywhere the power of these 500-plus dictators...

Ploy?

224075[/snapback]

Well, it got her out of giving a speech before an audience that probably would've had a large contingent of hostile hecklers. It may have even been a secret service decision to pull the plug...who know's.

In any event, it's a black eye for everyone involved (the city, the college, HC).

Hey the first George Bush got sick and even threw up on the Chinese on camera so these types of events have a rich presidential tradition.

224079[/snapback]

I think that was the Japanese, wasn't it?

Me too.

Lifetime care, all meals paid, free haircuts, free world tours, free top-notch health care and retirement benefits,  free burial with honors, free franking to praise yourself, ability to get surrounded by business entities and private people - folks that will literally kiss your ass if you give them tax and/or regulatory favor or no tax and/or regulatorypunishment, get to savage your sycophant staff, get, get  defeated in the vote and take one step off of the Capitol steps and get a 2 million lobby or consultant job,

224094[/snapback]

Free haircuts?!?! Wow!

she was at the downer getting lapdances all night.

I'm just wondering if she went next door to seductions for a bj afterwards...

224203[/snapback]

;)

:rolleyes: