Was Mike Williams Late For the Game Again?

Storm Front

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Story!!! Please lock this nonsense thread.

@john_wawrow

Mountain meets molehill: #Bills WR Mike Williams was outside Ralph hour before game time because he went to locker room to get kneepads.

what kind of drugs is knee pads code for? i dont keep up with what the kids are saying very well.

Sounds like things are improving between Mike and St. Doug.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 35s36 seconds ago

#Bills Mike Williams: If they put me at 9th string again, I guess that's where I'm gonna be at.

ill say ive been a fan of his comments but that one certainly seems backhanded. hopefully he keeps the enthusiasm up and keeps working with teammates - whatever it is going on.

End of Story!!! Please lock this nonsense thread.

@john_wawrow

Mountain meets molehill: #Bills WR Mike Williams was outside Ralph hour before game time because he went to locker room to get kneepads.

I think it is clear he is not taking this seriously. The dude obviously knows he is going to just fall down like Steve Johnson. If he had any heart and intention to play here he would challenge defenders and not go down. That he wears knee pads only shows he knows he is going to fail and that's not the attitude I want in the locker room.

ill say ive been a fan of his comments but that one certainly seems backhanded. hopefully he keeps the enthusiasm up and keeps working with teammates - whatever it is going on.

It may be backhanded but that is a good sign because it shows some anger and fire.

Also, dude, you wanna go get high on mouth guards with me later?

If this is true, it's really bizarre. How do you not show up on time on a stage as big as NFL football?

I show up at the sports bar to WATCH the game before 12.

...So he forgot his kneepads? Honestly thought most receivers didn't wear those things anymore.

Edited by Just in Atlanta

Well even if he wasn't late for the game, there's clearly a problem of some sort here.

The problem is an idiot head coach that holds grudges instead of keeping the more talented player on the field. While Hogan made a nice catch , he obviously is not the talent that MW is. Glass Goodwin is hurt again. So Marrone should get his head out of his arse and play MW to give Orton a good second option. Put Woods in the slot. That is our best WR lineup and the one that should see the most time. But it probably won't .

The problem is an idiot head coach that holds grudges instead of keeping the more talented player on the field. While Hogan made a nice catch , he obviously is not the talent that MW is. Glass Goodwin is hurt again. So Marrone should get his head out of his arse and play MW to give Orton a good second option. Put Woods in the slot. That is our best WR lineup and the one that should see the most time. But it probably won't .

Exactly what I think, and it probably won't.

Seems like a logical conclusion to me based on my perception of Marrone.

That may very well be. I'm just saying something isn't right.

On the game winning drive Woods was in the slot unless they had 3 wides on one side, he was in the middle spot.