NFL.com Game Preview

CBS Sports Game Preview

Bills vs. Jets Odds

Bills vs. Jets History

2014 NFL on CBS Announcers and Distribution: Week 8

Play-by-Play: Kevin Harlan - @Kevinharlan

Color Analyst: Rich Gannon - @RichGannon12

Sideline Reporter: Otis Livingston - @OlivingstonTV

Bryce Brown: "I Believe in My Capabilities" (6:14)

Running Back Bryce Brown assures everyone he is ready to step in and succeed in Week 8.

5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT RB BRYCE BROWN

Get to know the newest name rising up the Bills RB depth chart with a few fast facts.

Jets Welcome Percy Harvin to His New Home

Geno: 'We See the Things He's Done on the Field and We Appreciate Having Him Here'

WR Percy Harvin had his first practice with the Green & White today and afterward said he is encouraged by what he observed.

Rex Ryan: 10/20 Post Practice Press Conference (16:13)

Coach Ryan Addressed the Media Following Monday's Practice

NFL Week 8 Maps

B0kfOkvCUAAtXA7.png

@BuffaloBillsPR

This week's #Bills game release is now available and guess who is on the cover? @sammywatkins

Buffalo Bills Weekly Game Information

B0fFYu0IQAM6Ics.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can a critical game against a division rival just prior to the bye week be a trap game?

They are 1-6, only win is barely beating the worst team in the league

and as you mentioned it's right before the bye week. i know the day before vacation i don't get any work done because my brain has already checked out

Don't let the 1-6 record fool you, the Jets are highly competitive and the Bills surely know it. The last thing the Bills will do is look past this game.

I'm not fooled, I think everyone else is. These are the games we usually lose. That's why I'm scared.

I honestly don't think that the Jets are as bad as their record. To be fair, they've already played the same teams we're looking at in our December to dread.

That said they HAVE lost to two teams we best. There's a reason they're 1-6.

I see this being a close game but if there ever was a time to bring back the hurry up West Coast offense we were promised this is it.

I honestly don't think that the Jets are as bad as their record. To be fair, they've already played the same teams we're looking at in our December to dread.

That said they HAVE lost to two teams we best. There's a reason they're 1-6.

I see this being a close game but if there ever was a time to bring back the hurry up West Coast offense we were promised this is it.

the reason is they have the worst starting QB in the NFL and no starting quality CBs. They have a converted LB/safety Antonio Allen playing CB.

the reason is they have the worst starting QB in the NFL and no starting quality CBs. They have a converted LB/safety Antonio Allen playing CB.

That is the reason. NE had trouble but they also have really bad WRs to take advantage. The Jets do have a great Run D as well as us. If it comes to airing it out I like where we stand.

That is the reason. NE had trouble but they also have really bad WRs to take advantage. The Jets do have a great Run D as well as us. If it comes to airing it out I like where we stand.

NE didn't have too much trouble, scoring 27 and throwing for 261, 3 TDs and 0 picks. Brady was only sacked once.

NE's D did not look good, but allowed only 3 more pts to NYJ than the Bills.

Edited by YoloinOhio

With a 68% completion rate and virtually zero ability to run block, I don't blame them for changing the offensive identity with Orton at QB. I expect it to continue with backup RBs in the fold.

Most definitely. The article even states that. The quote aspect was highlighting more even with a change of running back committee, I still think we favor the pass with Orton under center. More so with B(ed)&B(reakfast) actually.

Edited by Smooth