Week 8: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Voted ROW

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee with the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons (5:23)

Chris Brown sits down with head coach Doug Marrone to talk about why the Jets are a dangerous team, Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown stepping in at running back, and preparing for Percy Harvin.

Mark Kelso: Bills-Jets Game Preview

Mark Kelso makes his weekly appearance to preview this Sunday's game against the Jets. He weighed in on Geno Smith's game, the Jets running backs as well as the Bills backs in Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown.

Broadcast Information: Bills at Jets

Find out how and where to watch with television, radio, and internet broadcast information for this weekend's game.

Film Session: New Defensive Look by the Jets (4:22)

Mark Kelso breaks down film on Jets Running Back Chris Ivory, Quarterback Geno Smith, and also shows us a new defensive look he's seen from the Jets.

Top 8 reasons the Bills are motivated to win their first game at MetLife

The Bills head to MetLife Stadium to take on an AFC East rival in a game they have plenty of reasons to be motivated for.

Bills Focus: Bills-Jets Preview (4:02)

Chris Brown and John Murphy breakdown Sunday's matchup against the Jets. They look at the Bills offensive backfield, the tough test for the offensive line, and the challenge of new Jets WR Percy Harvin.

Mike Carey: Officials "trying to be consistent"

Former NFL official and now officiating expert on CBS, Mike Carey joined The John Murphy Show to discuss his new role and share his opinion on the recent criticism towards the officials on the field.

Check out when the first post was made. :lol:

http://forums.thegan...n-thread.82226/

I posted on that thread like 3 times in the past just to fix minor corrections, nothing specific. Just fixing their stats for a game record or recaps of games or such - not bias opinions, nothing. I got booted for trolling.

No language filter there. :lol: Filters are for :censored:

Not really. I am for them. Without them it is unbearable and you get one upsmanship in insults and such like that. I would not want that hear even though I would very much enjoy chewing a few people out every now and them. It's just too much.

Not really. I am for them. Without them it is unbearable and you get one upsmanship in insults and such like that. I would not want that hear even though I would very much enjoy chewing a few people out every now and them. It's just too much.

That's supposed to be a joking shot at NYC and North Jersey mentality. Forget about it!

Decker: Harvin to open up field for me

Jets plan to unleash Percy

@JohnMurphyShow

Rare calm winds in the Meadowlands this am for #Bills vs Jets

B04XwRRCYAAaJaA.jpg

Watching for Wildcat

As the Bills coaching staff prepared for the Jets this week they had to account for one new element of the Jets’ offense, namely Percy Harvin. Although New York head coach Rex Ryan has been trying to portray a plan that Harvin will only have a small package of plays due to a lack of familiarity with the offense, Buffalo’s coaches can’t buy into that. In fact they’re preparing for some simplified football plays that took the league by storm a few years back.