Week 8: Jets' Game Preparation - Sammy Voted ROW

Sammy shutting down this BS pronto. Impresses me more with each and every story/piece of news/interview he's involved in. Kid is a true professional.

So far. I would not argue that point.

Kid seems to be acclimated for the show already

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far. I would not argue that point.

Kid seems to be acclimated for the show already

Precisely. I cannot remember who the poster was but like they said: "He gets it." Which is so hard for many to do. Especially coming from Deion Sanders territory. :lol:

Behind Enemy Lines: Buffalo Bills

HC Doug Marrone & WR Sammy Watkins Preparing in Western, NY for a Desperate Jets Squad

Decker: Jets Need More Explosive Plays

Veteran WR Says Addition of WR Percy Harvin Can Help Offense

Bills Roundup: Brown and Urbik Eager to Play (4:34)

As the Bills head in to Week 8, Running Back Bryce Brown and Guard Kraig Urbik are excited and fully prepared to play when called upon.

@BuffaloBillsPR

Yahoo! Sports' @eric_adelson says that @66_Henderson has been one of the biggest steals in the draft. Read why here: http://bufbills.co/IAwVys

Bills Focus: Dixon and Brown Stepping In (4:14)

The Bills prepared this past offseason in case of injuries to either Fred Jackson or C.J. Spiller, and after losing both players against the Vikings, Boobie Dixon and Bryce Brown are in position to handle the rushing attack against the Jets.

oh man, if we won this game we would go into the bye week 5-3. i can't even imagine that. if you said at the beginning of the year that we would bench EJ and lose CJ for the year but still be 5-3 at the bye week I would have thought you were crazy. this is a must win game, i hope the guys are ready to get it done and aren't already looking forward to their week off

My two cents on what the game plan should be. Quite simply we need to jump out to a good lead early. Attack that suspect secondary and jump out so they will be forced to abandon that emerging running game and then let Geno do what Geno does. We can't let them dictate possession with their ground game. I think we lose that battle. Now that said get ready for Hack ett to try and run the ball first. In middle school players learn that a passing game keeps a defense honest and then opens up the run a bit. Why can't an NFL O coordinator seem to understand that. The jets rush is pretty good. We won't have a lot of time to go deep. But play a three wide out set with Chandler and let Orton attack that secondary.

Sammy Watkins: "You Can't Take Plays Off" (5:08)

WR Sammy Watkins talks about being 100% healthy, facing press coverage and continuing to learn and improve each week.

Jerry Hughes: "We're Excited for the Challenge" (3:04)

DE Jerry Hughes talks about the challenges the Jets present and the added motivation when facing a team with a good D-Line.