No love for McLovin?!

He's gotten a lot better at playing the ball over the last couple of seasons and might even be a ballhawk. Will he cover Harvin this week?

How many snaps do we think Harvin is going to get realistically? 10? Maybe 15? More? I'm asking because I really don't know. I wouldn't expect them to have more than a handful of plays for him. There's no way he can know the offensive verbiage yet, let alone have enough reps with Geno for the coaches to feel totally confident in him not screwing something up.

he's terrible, doesn't matter how many picks he had yesterday. 1 was a freebie on a tipped ball anyhow. he was probably out of position which put him in the right place at the right time. someone check the all-22

He is terrible, I don't care how many picks he has. If there was a stat for missed tackles, getting burned regularly, and failure to at least bat down a ball, he would be leading those categories as well.

McKelvin's lack of ball skills used to drive me batty. Too often we've seen the guy have good position and allow the catch anyway. But two picks in the same game and now leading the league in INTs? Congrats to Leodis!

You did watch him last year You ALL watched him last year right.

leodis my man :thumbsup:

He is terrible, I don't care how many picks he has. If there was a stat for missed tackles, getting burned regularly, and failure to at least bat down a ball, he would be leading those categories as well.

your and idiot too. you dont know boo . Leo s the best corner we have had for two years straight .

why fly in here with your childish hate mail Harv ?

He's gotten a lot better at playing the ball over the last couple of seasons and might even be a ballhawk. Will he cover Harvin this week?

size/ speed matchups. i think they play sides not follow him but you might be correct. Leodis can turn his hips like nobodies business Edited by 3rdand12

You did watch him last year You ALL watched him last year right.

leodis my man :thumbsup:

your and idiot too. you dont know boo . Leo s the best corner we have had for two years straight .

why fly in here with your childish hate mail Harv ?

size/ speed matchups. i think they play sides not follow him but you might be correct. Leodis can turn his hips like nobodies business

Fellating McKelvin and quoting John Murphy fellating McKelvin all in one post. :doh::wallbash::death:

What hate mail? And if I don't know boo, what does that say about you? If you think his performance is worthy of the 11th pick, and DON'T see him consistently getting beat and playing chase, then you know less "boo" than I do! As for him being the best corner the last two years, compared to what? I love this team and want them to be better, not be satisfied with subpar play, that we have had for several years at corner, regardless what an expert like you may perceive.

Check out the tape of the Pats last TD, and see him running like his ass is on fire to catch up, and tell me how good he is!

What hate mail? And if I don't know boo, what does that say about you? If you think his performance is worthy of the 11th pick, and DON'T see him consistently getting beat and playing chase, then you know less "boo" than I do! As for him being the best corner the last two years, compared to what? I love this team and want them to be better, not be satisfied with subpar play, that we have had for several years at corner, regardless what an expert like you may perceive.

Check out the tape of the Pats last TD, and see him running like his ass is on fire to catch up, and tell me how good he is!

Harv i was messing with you but . I think you are still dwelling on his many horrible seasons when we all just cringed knowing he would blanket his man and then let him catch the ball. It was horrid and why we lost many games.

Under Pettine and Henderson he got it together.

I dont hold any player accountable for when he was picked. They dont pick themselves you know : )