So are the all white uni's at home a thing now?

zow2

The Bills typically wear the all-white set at home for the throwback game only (i think?). They wore them with the standing Buffalo helmet for the home opener vs. Miami and WON. Then it was back to the traditional blue jersey/white pants for LOSSES vs. San Diego & New England.

Was this a move yesterday to try and change the team Mojo?

The white jerseys/blue pants combo for me will always be associated with the '73 team when OJ set the record, and also the '80 Bills and that opening day win over Miami to end the streak and the 70s. The only time the blue pants never worked for me was in '84/'85 with the red helmets...that was a bad combo.

Love the Bills uniforms now. All combinations are great. Glad no blue on blue, too. Hate that look. So happy the red helmets are gone, so happy the Donahoe clown suits are a thing of the past, and my only remaining wish would be a return to the classic standing buffalo logo...though I do like the charging one, too. I feel viscerally connected to our look...it's how the Bills should ALWAYS look.

As far as mixing in home whites now and then...eh, I don't have a problem with that as a change of pace. Prefer the traditional blue over white as the baseline for home unis, tho.

Love the Bills uniforms now. All combinations are great. Glad no blue on blue, too. Hate that look. So happy the red helmets are gone, so happy the Donahoe clown suits are a thing of the past, and my only remaining wish would be a return to the classic standing buffalo logo...though I do like the charging one, too. I feel viscerally connected to our look...it's how the Bills should ALWAYS look.

As far as mixing in home whites now and then...eh, I don't have a problem with that as a change of pace. Prefer the traditional blue over white as the baseline for home unis, tho.

Couldn't agree more. The Chargers when they where the baby blew jerseys & the bills have the best uniforms hands down in the whole league. I don't mind wearing the all white combination at home but the problem with that is then they have very limited chances to wear the blue jerseys as most home teams wear their darker jersey. Agreed on the all blue look too , I would not be a fan of that combination. Looking at the uniforms now, I just can't believe anybody would think going with those Donahoe era abomination of uniforms would ever be a good idea.

I've always loved the fact that no matter which combo they wear, out of 32 teams they have the nation's red, white and blue colors. That in itself is cool. Same goes for the Rochester Americans. Hope neither team ever makes a complete overhaul of their colors.

i really like the all white unis. especially at home. let the other teams come in here and where their colors, wear the whites at home!

The only reason I like the All-whites at home is because they are 2-0 with them. Otherwise I definitely prefer the blue jersey/white pants combo at home.