NFC South

lets not forget the "power house" NFC West

Cards 5-1 :o

49'ers getting crushed in Denver 4-3

SeaHacks 3-3

Rams 2-4

Card are legit in my mind. They should have made the playoffs last year at 10-6. That defense is NASTY. The offense is good enough. They are for real.

49ers are still a top 10 team IMO. Losing in Denver in primetime in a game where Peyton was going to break an NFL record, I expected a dominant Denver win. I wouldn't be embarrassed about that loss - they never had a chance.

The Rams have been in many games and are showing signs.

The Hawks are struggling a bit but I think they'll come around eventually and probably finish 10-6.

I actually think it's a pretty good division.

I can see 3 of those 4 teams with a winning record to finish the season.

Card are legit in my mind. They should have made the playoffs last year at 10-6. That defense is NASTY. The offense is good enough. They are for real.

49ers are still a top 10 team IMO. Losing in Denver in primetime in a game where Peyton was going to break an NFL record, I expected a dominant Denver win. I wouldn't be embarrassed about that loss - they never had a chance.

The Hawks are struggling a bit but I think they'll come around eventually and probably finish 10-6.

Yeah, you have to also consider the 49ers were without Willis, Bowman and Aldon Smith too. That's brutal.

The Rams ALWAYS play division opponents tough. Fisher is a great coach and for as lousy of talent that they have on offense, it's impressive that they are doing what they are doing (even if some trickery is necessary).

Yeah, you have to also consider the 49ers were without Willis, Bowman and Aldon Smith too. That's brutal.

The Rams ALWAYS play division opponents tough. Fisher is a great coach and for as lousy of talent that they have on offense, it's impressive that they are doing what they are doing (even if some trickery is necessary).

Good point about Fisher - that division has some of the best coaches in the league too, IMO. Harbaugh - beast. Carroll - beast; Fisher - very good; Arians - very good.

There isn't a single "Marrone" in that division. :thumbsup:

Panthers: 3-3

Saints: 2-4

Falcons: 2-5

Bucs: 1-5

Defense pts/game rankings:

Bucs: 32nd (last)

Falcons: 30th

Panthers: 29th

Saints: 28th

Will we have another 7-9 division winner? :bag:

Gee, and I thought the AFC North was pathetic.

Totally agree. I picked the Cardinals to go to the Super Bowl this year. They are a very good team, and they still don't seem to be getting the respect that they deserve.

This upcoming game they have against the Eagles on Sunday should be amazing.

I want to lament not playing them this year, but so far we're handling our NFC opponents with ease.

An OT win, 58 yard game winning FG(after their kicker missed 3 FG's) and a last second TD. Your definition of "with ease" and mine are very different but I like the confidence.

An OT win, 58 yard game winning FG(after their kicker missed 3 FG's) and a last second TD. Your definition of "with ease" and mine are very different but I like the confidence.

Haha, I clearly did not think much about my word choice when typing that sentence!

lets not forget the "power house" NFC West

Cards 5-1 :o

49'ers getting crushed in Denver 4-3

SeaHacks 3-3

Rams 2-4

My bold prediction in one of the preseason threads was that the 49ers would be the only team in that division to miss the playoffs. There is still hope.