Seahawks Trade Percy Harvin to the Jets

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure dropping a known attitude/headcase into the world's biggest media market and onto a team that's been on the verge of imploding all season long will work out just fine...

:lol:

This is a classic Jets move. Flashy player who will give you a great highlight reel, but isn't worth the big bucks his reputation will bring. See also: Holmes, Santonio.

3 years from now he'll be public enemy #1 in NY.

And still we sit here with players with trade value.

Our WR with a big contract who could be replaced with a younger player was already traded for about the same value.

@ESPNStatsInfo: Percy Harvin averaged 7.1 yards on his 34 offensive touches with Seattle ranking 188th among players with at least 20 offensive touches.

harvin is a big wild card behaviorally. lets not forget he chokeslammed a coach in college, and was banned from high school athletics. and allegedly had to be separated from a near fight with coaches in minnesota.

it may just not make sense YET.

How could that little @ss dude chokeslam anyone?? Lmao

@ChrisTrapasso: Just talked to a league source on Percy Harvin...

@ChrisTrapasso: Told me #Seahawks coaches were tired of his attitude. Even in game toward Russell Wilson. Didn't like how it impacted the offense and team.

@ChrisTrapasso: Source mentioned Seahawks realize Harvin's playmaking ability & that he's made plays but their offensive production isn't great when he's in

Probably the coach's fault. Obviously.

Then just imagine what Percy will have to say about Geno... :lol:

he had some red flags out of college, and some teams had him off their draft board entirely. He makes 10 mill/yr and has never had 1000 yd season.

Well he was a lot cheaper for the Jets than Watkins was for the Bills. Unfortunately for them he's not going to help too much with Geno Smith at QB.

there is a reason he was a lot cheaper.

Showtime Tate chimes in (sort of)

@SBNation: Golden Tate's not a Seahawk anymore, but he appears to have Percy Harvin thoughts: http://t.co/r3qC6dseko http://t.co/G4cJVxWV9Y

Harvin's stats so far this year:

22 rec, 133 yds, 0 tds, 6.0 ypr

11 car, 92 yds, 1 td, 8.4 ypc

Impressive.

@AdamSchefter: Russell Wilson had a Total QBR of 45.3 with Percy Harvin on the field this season, and a QBR of 71.0 with him off the field.

Harvin's stats so far this year:

22 rec, 133 yds, 0 tds, 6.0 ypr

11 car, 92 yds, 1 td, 8.4 ypc

Impressive.

He did have 3 TDs called back on one game.

Harvin, when healthy, is the most explosive player in the NFL. He hasn't been healthy too often and he has had reports of not being all there mentally. A total wild card. If the Bills had picked him up I would have been happy so I can't knock the Jets.

Rex and Harvin might be kindered spirits, I don't like him in the division.