Thursday Night Football - Pats v Jets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It has got to be horrible to watch a Pats game with you. Bitching and crying Refs this Refs that. Every single play.

So, was that a legit PI call then? LMFAO--only one team* consistently gets garbage calls like that....

Or, Pears is as bad as some have been saying for months.

Which I guess is the same thing...

Pears is absolutely terrible. he needed to be cut as a T, his G play is worse! <-- If that is possible. Tall players are not ideal for playing guard.

I think it's starting to dawn on everyone -- including opposing coaches and Marrone himself -- exactly how awful our offensive line is. And that's as a unit -- Glenn, Wood, Seantrel too.

That can't be right. I know I have read right here on this board that Seantrel plays like an elite first round talent (further evidence of Whaley's brilliance), that Cordy Glenn is an elite left tackle, top 10 in the league and Eric Wood is one of the best centers. I am sure that Bills fans couldn't be possibly be guilty of overestimating the talent on the team. Its clearly coaching, and if we stick with coaches (the brandon continuity plan) the coaches are certain to just get better and better.

That can't be right. I know I have read right here on this board that Seantrel plays like an elite first round talent (further evidence of Whaley's brilliance), that Cordy Glenn is an elite left tackle, top 10 in the league and Eric Wood is one of the best centers. I am sure that Bills fans couldn't be possibly be guilty of overestimating the talent on the team. Its clearly coaching, and if we stick with coaches (the brandon continuity plan) the coaches are certain to just get better and better.

continuity=consistently wishy washy