Shane Carden

Quarterback from ECU. He looks very good, strong in the pocket, good leader, accurate, and doesn't make many mistakes. He is putting ECU on the map right now. I would love to get him in the 2nd if he falls to us. Let him develop behind Orton for a bit and then we can see what he can do. Thoughts?

Edited by NextYearGuys

Quarterback from ECU. He looks very good, strong in the pocket, good leader, accurate, and doesn't make many mistakes. He is putting ECU on the map right now. I would love to get him in the 2nd if he falls to us. Let him develop behind Orton for a bit and then we can see what he can do. Thoughts?

Isn't he a freshman?

I need to wait for Buffalo Barbarian's scouting report.

GO BILLS!!!

I live in Greenville NC and watch a lot of ECU football. He is a senior and a hell of a quarterback. His strengths are his accuracy, smarts and toughness.

The general consensus is that he doesn't have the strongest arm, but I think that comes from the air raid system/shorter quick throws that ECU runs. There is no doubt that the system (Linclon Riley is the OC, a Mike Leach disciple) helps him put up the kind of numbers he has, but the kid is a gamer for sure. He honestly reminds me a lot of Nassib.

The ONLY opinion I trust on QB's is Buffalo Barbarian. Until we find out this guys Skelton rating I am not sure we have anything more to discuss.

I'd rather take ESU's QB, Joe Kane.

Edited by jboyst62

The ONLY opinion I trust on QB's is Buffalo Barbarian. Until we find out this guys Skelton rating I am not sure we have anything more to discuss.

I'd rather take ESU's QB, Joe Kane.

'

He's waiting for Joe Licata to come out before he promotes any other qb prospect!

Edited by JohnC

I need to wait for Buffalo Barbarian's scouting report.

GO BILLS!!!

haven't seen him yet, but he is awesome if I like him :thumbsup:

I hope he hates this kid. If he does i say we grab him.

I love him now :wub: :wub: :wub:

Connor Cook or Sean Mannion please.

:thumbsup: , haven't seen Mannion.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian