ESPN Writes Article About Bills Penalties

Heeaaayyy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much traction this event is getting in national media?

Somewhat coincidental that this article gets written after we play the Pats rather than before. Thanks Rodak....now that the Pats walk away with the win you can thump your chest and cry foul. Edited by BringBackFergy

Somewhat coincidental that this article gets written after we play the Pats rather than before. Thanks Rodak....now that the Pats walk away with the win you can thump your chest and cry foul.

If he has any balls he'll report this same story line before the next game.

I hope this doesn't go away easily. I am disturbed by the trend that has been going on this year in Bills games. The flags that have gotten thrown have been situationally terrible and extremely detrimental. The Pats* get stopped on 3rd down? Must be a penalty on Buffalo. Buffalo is driving to tie the game? Let's make multiple calls that are questionable at best to stop them. Walt Coleman has an entire section on his wiki page just for controversies! How does someone get to keep reffing, let alone reffing Patriot games? The tuck rule was him, the pats*/colts mugging game was him!

This is getting to be way too much of a "coincidence" for me anymore...

Anyone know if that Wynn offsides is legit? Doesn't sound like it was. If you can't see it, it didn't happen! It was going to be 3rd & 2, but became 1st after Gronk dropped the pass.

And who the heck is Larry Dean? That roster spot would've been better spent on Mike Williams.

Edited by mountainwampus

All it takes is a couple bad calls and a football game can go the other way. The Pats have gotten calls like we saw last Sunday since 2000. I don't think Robert Kraft and Bad Billy B. liked those replacement refs too much. The Pats actually looked pretty average during the games while the regular refs were on strike. Coincidence?

I missed the game sunday (thank god) but was it worse than the detroit game? that was really terrible.

Yes it was. There are multiple threads and one of them lays out nicely the difference in calls for the Pats* and non calls for the Pats*.

I thought most of the calls were legit. I really don't know what everyone is screaming about this week. I thought there was one obvious hold that was missed but it was on a postitive play if I recall and would have been declined.

And when Duke Williams commits the worst PI penalty in the 30 years I have been watching football I wouldn't be blaming the refs.

I thought most of the calls were legit. I really don't know what everyone is screaming about this week. I thought there was one obvious hold that was missed but it was on a postitive play if I recall and would have been declined.

And when Duke Williams commits the worst PI penalty in the 30 years I have been watching football I wouldn't be blaming the refs.

I completely disagree with you except the bold part. Seriously why? What could he have possibly been thinking there? He is basically giving the TD up by committing that penalty so why not try to make him earn it and catch the ball. That is one of the stupidest plays I have ever witnessed.

As soon as I saw that that worthless scumbag Walt Coleman was the ref, I knew the Bills would get screwed. That was one of the most crooked games I've ever seen.

Yup watched the game with some family and said before the game "I know I don't complain about the refs but there is going to be some terrible calls made in favor of the Pats* today." Never have I wanted to be wrong more....

Legit? The first penalty on Hughes for 15 yards for congratulating his teammate. That's the moment I knew the refs were going to win the game for the Patricias. But put your blinders on all you want. :thumbdown:

Legit? The first penalty on Hughes for 15 yards for congratulating his teammate. That's the moment I knew the refs were going to win the game for the Patricias. But put your blinders on all you want. :thumbdown:

Losers complain about the refs. Winners win. There is no agenda against the Bills. Superstars get more calls in every sport and the Bills have no stars.

Woods pushed off. Hughes dove at Brady's legs. I agree with you on the first Hughes unsportsmanlike penalty but I wonder if he dropped the N word during that celebration.

was this ever fully explained?

Did Hughes say something to get the flag?

Losers complain about the refs. Winners win. There is no agenda against the Bills. Superstars get more calls in every sport and the Bills have no stars.

Woods pushed off. Hughes dove at Brady's legs. I agree with you on the first Hughes unsportsmanlike penalty but I wonder if he dropped the N word during that celebration.

tell that to GB v Seattle

or Giants V whomever they got screwed over with