John Murphy Makes Me Want to Puke

patfitz

Just like our infamous newbie under duress OC once claimed that we will run Spiller until he pukes (now I puke when he does run but that isn't the reason for this post). I get intestinally ill listening to John Murphy's Bills' recap (or more appropriately the puke-cast) of the Bills-DE game. In typical Murph like fashion, he defended the fact that the Bills had their DE line backups on the last Pats scoring drive when they were starting at their own 7 yard line and Brady proceeded to march down the field uncontested by any pass rush for a game sealing TD. Hughes, Mario and company were sitting out that series. Why is the question? Murphy downplayed in his typical condescending way any and all questions callers proffered concerning the vaunted Bills' braintrust decision making (that is an oxymoron if I ever used one) by some asinine suggestion that is "what teams do', as if we bUy that B.S. Really Murph not all lfans are that lame. He is clearly either totally disconnected from reality or feels that he must stick up for any questionable Bills decisions. Why is he even here? We can listen to the party line just listen to Marrone (if you can stomach that drivel). As if the Pegulas really listen or care what Murphy spouts. How about whyt sit out Mike Williams was that a smart decision? Why not start DaNorris Searcy and go with Duke (the dumbest penalty I can ever remember in my 50 years of following the Bills) Williams on that push in the end zone? Why not target Sammy more than 4 times? Why, why why and all we hear is well the Bills are still in the hunt. Yeas, I have to take more pepto I can feel the heartburn coming.

Edited by patfitz

I do and that is understandable but why play it like Sgt. Schultz (Hogan's Heroes reference for those old enough not our Hogan), "I know nothing, nothing" about any report that Pegula may be bringing in outside consultants to review the Bills front officei operation. Really Shultz, er Murph, didn't he do precisely that with Patty LalalLa and they ended up hiring Craig Patrick to assist Tim Murray with the Sabres? What makes it so incredulous that Pegs won't do the same for the Bills? Come on wake up and smell the Noco coffee!

Edited by patfitz

It would be pretty silly from a job security view for him to say anything else. I don't care what he or anyone says on the radio. What I care about is the bills sucked it up sunday. We talk about teams wins with chicago and detriot, that NE game was a team loss. It is crazy that we are doing better on the road than we are at home. Oh these bills.... but lets talk more about the guys on the radio, cause they are the real problem.

While I enjoy the JMS because i live in louisiana now,( used to live in binghamton in my childhood years and spent lots of time in Albany/Schenectady in Juvie) and I don't get to hear much ab the bills. I too was frustrated by murph failing to acknowledge that the Our new owner is going to be brining in someone to evaluate the football operations, but more frustrated by him suming up the bills starting dline sitting on the bench for the most important drive of the game as "that's what teams do".

That might be what ****ty teams do, or our bills do but they should have had the foresight (or forskin for that matter) to rest the dline on the last series of the 3rd quarter or say the hell with resting them all together and keep them out there to ensure that you know... Our best players on the field in the most important drive of the game. It's the same ol problem that doug has had since he came here as a rookie hc in the nfl. GAME MANAGEMENT!

Jim mora once said "u play to win the game" seems like our coaching staff needs to manage to win the game.

I don't know if it's the drugs you're taking, or the drugs you need to be taking, but do something!

LOL....I was thinking that exact same thing

I do and that is understandable but why play it like Sgt. Schultz (Hogan's Heroes reference for those old enough not our Hogan), "I know nothing, nothing" about any report that Pegula may be bringing in outside consultants to review the Bills front officei operation. Really Shultz, er Murph, didn't he do precisely that with Patty LalalLa and they ended up hiring Craig Patrick to assist Tim Murray with the Sabres? What makes it so incredulous that Pegs won't do the same for the Bills? Come on wake up and smell the Noco coffee!

Look at me....look at meeeeeeeeeee

I know everybody seems to be disagreeing with you, OP. But, I'm with you. It does get me somewhat nauseous when Murph sticks with EJ is progressing, last year the Bills still have a shot when clearly they don't, etc.............I really didn't think this show would be so blatantly homery (spellcheck doesn't think that's a word!)

While I enjoy the JMS because i live in louisiana now,( used to live in binghamton in my childhood years and spent lots of time in Albany/Schenectady in Juvie) and I don't get to hear much ab the bills. I too was frustrated by murph failing to acknowledge that the Our new owner is going to be brining in someone to evaluate the football operations, but more frustrated by him suming up the bills starting dline sitting on the bench for the most important drive of the game as "that's what teams do".

That might be what ****ty teams do, or our bills do but they should have had the foresight (or forskin for that matter) to rest the dline on the last series of the 3rd quarter or say the hell with resting them all together and keep them out there to ensure that you know... Our best players on the field in the most important drive of the game. It's the same ol problem that doug has had since he came here as a rookie hc in the nfl. GAME MANAGEMENT!

Jim mora once said "u play to win the game" seems like our coaching staff needs to manage to win the game.

Rest is for Pansies, JJ Watt doesn't sit out even when he is tongue is hanging, these players need to step up and tell coach I'm going in no matter what. Orton Wived off the Punt team time for our stars to do the same.

I think there is an on/off switch on our radio....use I if you don't like him. Simple as that buddy. I listen to Murph for a positive note because the rest of WGR hasn't got one. Also I enjoy the interviews.

Edited by fansince88

Rest is for Pansies, JJ Watt doesn't sit out even when he is tongue is hanging, these players need to step up and tell coach I'm going in no matter what. Orton Wived off the Punt team time for our stars to do the same.

JJ Watt was sitting out on numerous plays at the end of the Colts game. Granted, he couldn't even stand on the sideline and was visibly exhausted on one knee after being a one man wrecking crew the entire game, but he was out for some plays in the 4th when the Texans desperately needed to get the ball back.

Edited by Mark80