We're on to Minnesota.

and it would be huge if the jets could find a way to knock off the pats on TNF. So they have 2 division losses. Is it likely the way both teams are playing right now? No, but the pats are pretty banged up on a short week and Rex always plays Brady pretty well.

what about our run D makes you think that would happen? They can make Minn one dimensional. Brady can still beat you that way, as can Rivers. Cutler, Stafford and Tannehil could not. Neither could Fitz, but JJ watt can. Lol. Bridgewater? He didn't look like it yesterday.

I agree. Bridgewater looked awesome against the Falcons but the Falcons are proving their D is as bad as the Cowboys D was last season. It was a completely different story vs. the Lions D. Our DL is on par with the Lions and I'm hoping for the same struggles from Teddy this week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are using casual fan stats again when ranking defenses (going by simply total yards). I have gone through this with you before but you didn't learn. It's ok. I won't bother to explain it again.

I didn't rank the defenses. NFL.com did. It doesn't say "casual fan stats" at the top. where are the "hard core fan stats" that show all the bad run defenses we could not run against?

Btw I hope it goes without saying that I know we need to improve in the run game, with blocking and execution. But to say we have not run against even bad defenses is not true. We have played 2 run defenses ranked in the bottom half of the league and ran effectively against each one (when they chose to run).

No reason the Bills can't beat the next 2 teams. The Bills may be mediocre, but the Vikings and Jests are well below mediocre this season.

There really should be no reason.

Then you consider this OC keeps calling for 40 passes a game, and only 20 runs. That's the formula for losing teams without a superstar QB, and even then they sometimes fail. Not running the ball well means the Bills defense is out on the field far to long, and suddenly bum QB's start looking like great QB's.

I can only hope the Bills can find the run game this week or it could be another bad game. Unless their kicker misses 3 FG's, they lose their first 3 RB's, and their star WR goes out after one play.

I don't have the data to back this up, but it's games like these where I always remember us making rookies look like Pro Bowlers.

the last rookie QB this defense played at home was Geno. It was one of the worst games of his hideous career.

However you could go back to previous bills defenses with different players.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think it will be a tough game. As good as Teddy is going to be one day...and I expect a decent game out of him this week...he will end up making a rookie mistake that costs his team the game. Just a gut feeling. Bills in a nail-biter.