We're on to Minnesota.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teddy Bridgewater is awesome. Well except for yesterday. Hopefully, they actually stick with their young qb through the growing pains.

They have had some tough luck this season. They got weapons but if this isn't a sizable victory, bench Orton.

2014 NFC North Champion Buffalo Bills!

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Teddy Bridgewater is awesome. Well except for yesterday. Hopefully, they actually stick with their young qb through the growing pains.

They have had some tough luck this season. They got weapons but if this isn't a sizable victory, bench Orton.

They certainly won't be turning the reins of the offense over to Christian Ponder unless Bridgewater gets injured.

I don't know about you all, but nothing gets me over a crushing loss to the Patriots than beating the crap out of a really, really bad team from the NFCN!! It's called a slump buster. She doesn't have to be pretty.

2 down from the NFCN, why not 3, and by the looks of it, (GB vs Miami) it may be a sweep.

The Vikings and Jets have much better coaching and these teams will be much better prepared than the Bills will be. The Jets will have 10 days to prepare for their game.

We now know that these are the same ol' Bills. These same ol' Bills will fold against the Vikings because they are a mentally weak bunch who will do what they did in Tampa last year. Pull a "no show" after a really tough loss and make a rookie look like Johnny Unitas. Then they will be intimidated by the Jets and Rex Ryan because they are the same ol' Bills who get intimidated by the Jets and Rex Ryan.

This team hasn't looked good since the Dolphin game. That was a long time ago.

Never stops with you, does it? Jeeze...

I have seen the Bills play a couple games this year and you should pound the Vikings, maybe by 2 or 3 scores. If you can get Fast Freddie moving you will be fine. Their secondary is not great, although Stafford made them look much better than they are missing easy passes.

Thanks in advance for destroying them, I hate them. :D

I don't know about you all, but nothing gets me over a crushing loss to the Patriots than beating the crap out of a really, really bad team from the NFCN!! It's called a slump buster. She doesn't have to be pretty.

Yeah, I'm with you. A win is a win. I just hope the rest of the teams we play this year don't have good tight ends. We can't cover a tight end.

Yeah, I'm with you. A win is a win. I just hope the rest of the teams we play this year don't have good tight ends. We can't cover a tight end.

Yeah, Jimmy Graham and Gronk only finish with 1000 yards and 10 TD's because they play the Bills sometimes.

Maybe our coaching staff can add a sack as well.

The coaching staff needs to be sacked.

Bingo.......How else does the kid learn?

On to the Vikings. Last week this board was convinced the Bills were elite and this week it's convinced we stink. How about we are somewhere in the middle and that may be enough for the playoffs this year.

You're not saying we the posters on this board are Bipolar are you? How could ever get that idea ?????

Should match up pretty well. Could be an opportunity for the running game to get back on track and then get some play action for big plays down the field. Really like Bridgewater but tough matchup for them right now.

Go Bills

I agree that the Vikes should be a win but it wouldn't surprise me that the Bills simply fall off the end of the earth after that beating by the Pats. I can't shake the idea that our coaching is simply bad as we seem to have a lot of very good players. The best example came from the Pats game where their offensive line was hurting to begin with, lose a player mid game, make adjustments, and seem to get better as the game proceeds. Our OL simply was bad from start to finish...I know we have the two rookie excuse but it never seems to impact the well coached teams as much as the Bills. I expect we will split the next two games and be 4-4 at the midpoint. Better than I expected (3-5 was my prediction).

While everyone pointed to the Pat's game as critical its these next two that will really decide the season. Two wins and they simply need to go 4-4 to show they can be a contender although not a playoff team. Lose the next two and its onto 2016 when we'll have a 1st round draft pick and a new coaching staff. Pegula will stick with these guys one more year and then jettison them at the end of the 2015 season.

Edited by entropyrules

Minnesota matches up defensively. Bills can't run the ball even against the bad run defenses and the Vikings are in the top tier in terms of pass defense.

which bad run defense did the Bills not run against? 193 yds against Bears. Miami is ranked 13th. NE is 14th. SD is 9th. Detroit is 1st. They ran the ball effectively against Houston although they decided to keep throwing it.

Btw detroit is ranked 1st in passing defense and they threw for 300. NE is ranked 3 rd in passing defense and they threw for 300.

SD was near the bottom of the league in terms of run defense when they played them that week and where shut down and I just looked and they still are. NE is a middling run defense and the run game was REALLY bad also Houston is in the bottom tier and what were the stats for that game again?

SD was near the bottom of the league in terms of run defense when they played them that week and where shut down and I just looked and they still are. NE is a middling run defense and the run game was REALLY bad also Houston is in the bottom tier and what were the stats for that game again?

Edit: 4.6/96 yards, 3 rushing 1st downs. That would not be an effective run game against Houston who have a below average run defense.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

we played SD in week 3. Now they are ranked 9th. So their last 4 games mean nothing in how they defend the run, only their 1st 2? Same team, no?

Middling and bad are two different things. A bad run defense isn't ranked 14th, which is the top half of the league.

They ran only 12 times total vs houston. Fred averaged over 6 yards/carry. You know from watching the game that they were effectively running the ball but refused to stick with it because the Texans were stacking the box knowing EJ could not throw effectively.

we played SD in week 3. Now they are ranked 9th. So their last 4 games mean nothing in how they defend the run, only their 1st 2? Same team, no?

Middling and bad are two different things. A bad run defense isn't ranked 14th, which is the top half of the league.

They ran only 12 times total vs houston. Fred averaged over 6 yards/carry. You know from watching the game that they were effectively running the ball but refused to stick with it because the Texans were stacking the box knowing EJ could not throw effectively.

You are using casual fan stats again when ranking defenses (going by simply total yards). I have gone through this with you before but you didn't learn. It's ok. I won't bother to explain it again.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever