DOOOOMED. We're 3-3!!

stevestojan

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So losing to the best team in the division for the past dozen years spells total failure? Going .500 in the division is bad?

We're 3-3 and far better than one team (NYJ), arguably far better than another (MIA) and pretty much gave one away today against NE.

I'm still excited.

While yesterday was disappointing, I am still excited as well. This forum is mostly unreadable after a loss, any loss. Fire everyone! Everyone sucks! The sky is falling! I think the sky is pretty much where reasonable people expected it to be at this point, but maybe that's just me. Part of why I watch the Bills and follow the team so closely is for the enjoyment of watching it all unfold over the course of a season. There are 10 more games I believe. We will see where we are then. In the meantime, buckle up and put on your raincoat if you insist on remaining positive in the face of massive loss induced hysteria.

Edited by MDFan

season's not over yet! we have the easiest schedule going forward of all of the AFC East teams. I think Pats go 9-7 and we have a chance at that if we beat the teams we should beat, 8-8 if we have any flops along the way

Remind me of the last 6 game win streak the Bills had.

I refuse to get my hopes up. I'm on to Minnesota and expect a win.

Overall I'm happy with Orton's play. But I will say this. That one sack he took was horrendous. The defender sprinted 10 yards directly towards him and he NEVER MOVED! It was weird, like he was frozen in time or something. How do you not see the guy running that far straight at you and just stand there like you were looking into Medusa's eyes? :wallbash:

Overall I'm happy with Orton's play. But I will say this. That one sack he took was horrendous. The defender sprinted 10 yards directly towards him and he NEVER MOVED! It was weird, like he was frozen in time or something. How do you not see the guy running that far straight at you and just stand there like you were looking into Medusa's eyes? :wallbash:

He knew that only Brady is allowed to intentionally ground the ball.