Did anybody see Kerry on face the nation?

He was quoted in 1996 heaping praise on Scalia (who was confirmed 98-0). He acknowledged that he is a conservative, and said that he would help balance the court. Today, he said that he would not vote to confirm Justuice Scalia for Chief Justice because he is too conservative.

He was also quoted as stating that the income limits be raised for social security deductions, saying that he was "lucky" to be rich. Today, he was AGAINST raising the limits!

Surprise!!! He also called for a rollback of the Bush Tax Cuts!

I only was able to watch a few minutes, but it is scary that this empty waffling nut was almost the President of the United States. Dislike Bush as you will. I too have several huge issues with him, but he does stand for something other than more taxes.

Hillary is now coming out against abortion.

Good Luck Dems. Your leaders are a sickening, sorry bunch of losers, and I hope that you get some better ones in place because if you dont, there will soon be no checks and balances, and this will not help the average American.

Even more unbelievable is the fact that certain members of the media seem to think that we are still in a campaign season.

The election is over and Kerry lost. Can we hear from someone else for a change? Maybe someone who actually has ideas?

Good Luck Dems. Your leaders are a sickening, sorry bunch of losers, and I hope that you get some better ones in place because if you dont, there will soon be no checks and balances, and this will not help the average American.

223147[/snapback]

There must be something in the "political" water in Massachusetts

The "senior" senator Ted Kenndey has lost his senses enitrely

Did you see his "speech" last week ?

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/module...hp?storyid=2349

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

223147[/snapback]

There must be something in the "political" water in Massachusetts

The "senior" senator Ted Kenndey has lost his senses enitrely

Did you see his "speech" last week ?

http://www.theconservativevoice.com/module...hp?storyid=2349

223162[/snapback]

The Conservative Voice?!? :w00t::w00t: I don't know what is funnier, the pathetic nature of The Conservative Voice, or the pathetic nature of Ted Kennedy!! :w00t:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

223147[/snapback]

We don't need your pity or luck :w00t: ... soon Howard Dean will be running the Democratic Party, and this inane group of characters who call themselves candidates will be replaced by people who are electable. Damn primary system!!!

:w00t:

I didn't want Kerry in the first place.

I still get e-mails from Kerry because I supported him in the election. The guy thinks he's still running!

Personally, I never want to see the guy again. He ran a horrible campaign and talks as if he wants to run for President again. I wish someone would just tell him that he's never going to be President & he should just shut up.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
I still get e-mails from Kerry because I supported him in the election.  The guy thinks he's still running!

Personally, I never want to see the guy again.  He ran a horrible campaign and talks as if he wants to run for President again.  I wish someone would just tell him that he's never going to be President & he should just shut up.

223174[/snapback]

He's from Massachusetts... it's like the California of the east coast, the far left extremist state for the most part.

I'm too busy swatting off conservative misconceptions and other things to BEGIN to get started on the loons in my own party!! :w00t:

I saw part of it. What I don't get is everyone, both sides of the aisle say Social Security is in trouble. Kerry says it's all lies. That SS is solvent at 100% through 2048, and then 80% funded after that. He also said if the tax cuts were repealed that it would be solvent at 100% through the next century. First off, and I know they play funny money, but there were no tax cut in SS so how does this help "fund it"?

Where does he get this crap from.

I saw part of it.  What I don't get is everyone, both sides of the aisle say Social Security is in trouble.  Kerry says it's all lies.  That SS is solvent at 100% through 2048, and then 80% funded after that.    He also said if the tax cuts were repealed that it would be solvent at 100% through the next century. First off, and I know they play funny money, but there were no tax cut in SS so how does this help "fund it"?

Where does he get this crap from.

223309[/snapback]

Makes it up off the top of his head and hopes the public won't do any sort of fact-checking on him. Either that...or he's espousing his view of how the country should be run, which is this case amounts to "All tax money should be used for social programs, regardless of how things are set up now."

Either way...it's what compelled me to not vote for the doofus, even though Bush's "Why limit spending to income?" program was nearly as unpalatable.

Makes it up off the top of his head and hopes the public won't do any sort of fact-checking on him.  Either that...or he's espousing his view of how the country should be run, which is this case amounts to "All tax money should be used for social programs, regardless of how things are set up now."

Either way...it's what compelled me to not vote for the doofus, even though Bush's "Why limit spending to income?" program was nearly as unpalatable.

223337[/snapback]

Well on the second one, I know at a certain government agency there is some issues as they have had some pretty significant cutbacks. I know this why not headlines is true of several agencies. I think now that the elections are over there seems to be more cutting back than beforehand. No effect on me as our funds were on a 2 year obligation and since they were old year funds they cannot be shifted. :w00t:

On the first, why is he permitted to just make sh-- up whenever he wants. Why doesn't his own party call him on this crap?

Well on the second one, I know at a certain government agency there is some issues as they have had some pretty significant cutbacks.  I know this why not headlines is true of several agencies.  I think now that the elections are over there seems to be more cutting back than beforehand.  No effect on me as our funds were on a 2 year obligation and since they were old year funds they cannot be shifted.  :w00t:

On the first, why is he permitted to just make sh-- up whenever he wants.  Why doesn't his own party call him on this crap?

223368[/snapback]

The fringe lunatic element has such a strong voice in the dem party that anything is OK to say, as long as it is non-constructive and anti-Bush.

Yes, the religious right does have a voice within the republican party. I do not dispute this, and am just a little concerned. That said, look at the nine a-holes that competed for the nomination in the dem primary. Then, think about the environmentalist nuts, militant vegetarians, Hollywood elitists, gay marriage advocates, etc. and think about the high percentage of dem voters that this collection of wackos constitutes.

The dems used to be the party of the "people." Now, they are the party of the "fringe people." In their current state, and with Hillary as their stalwart, the dems are nothing more than confirmed wacko losers.

This, imo, is not a good thing for our country.

I watched it with some morbid fascination as he once again made a major political miscalculation by insisting on the interview the morning after the Iraqi vote in the anticipation that vote would be a failure and he would get widespread publicity voicing his opposition to the Bush administration to lead the MSM stories all week. Instead he was committed to the 50 minutes with Russert and the vote turning on him- you could just hear the "but" coming as he praised the troops and then ripped Bush. It is sad in some ways, that the guy can be this politically awkward with his calculations but also that he actually believed the MSM doom and gloom about the Iraqi vote. I'd say his misstep here along with Russert getting him to admit he lied about Cambodia plus the strained concession to sign the form releasing his records (which purportedly will show he was not awarded an honorable discharge at the time of his military separation) puts the final nail in the Kerry Coffin as far as another Presidential run. Maybe it could be accurately identified as his "Dead Meat" Interview.

He's from Massachusetts... it's like the California of the east coast, the far left extremist state for the most part.

I'm too busy swatting off conservative misconceptions and other things to BEGIN to get started on the loons in my own party!!  :lol:

223181[/snapback]

YOUR party?

Thought you werent a left winger?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
YOUR party?

Thought you werent a left winger?

223540[/snapback]

Hmmm... there is such a thing as a MODERATE Democrat.

Still, my challenge goes unanswered! :lol: That's for you, PPP! YEAH!! :lol:

He's that strangest of animals:  the rarely seen moderate democrat who blames all the ills of society on Republicans but once in awhile says something conservative to cover himself.  :lol:

223556[/snapback]

!@#$ democrats.

!@#$ neocons.

I hope I covered everyone I disagree with.

Wait, does this make me a moderate democrat too? :lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
!@#$ democrats.

!@#$ neocons.

Wait, does this make me a moderate democrat too?  :w00t:

223600[/snapback]

No, you could be a moderate Republican! :lol: BAM! :lol:

!@#$ democrats.

!@#$ neocons.

Wait, does this make me a moderate democrat too?  :lol:

223600[/snapback]

No, say !@#$ neocons and oh yeah, democrats are bad too. That SEEMS TO make YOU a MODERATE in THE eyes of SOME here. :lol::lol::w00t:

I'd say his misstep here along with Russert getting him to admit he lied about Cambodia plus the strained concession to sign the form releasing his records (which purportedly will show he was not awarded an honorable discharge at the time of his military separation) puts the final nail in the Kerry Coffin as far as another Presidential run. Maybe it could be accurately identified as his "Dead Meat" Interview.

223465[/snapback]

Gotta love Russert, he's a liberal who does what almost no other reporter is capable of...and that's be fair and balanced.

The best thing I have seen so far related to kerry was an interview that Dowd and Lockhart had in the USAToday.

It was a question and answer session and the last question asked each guy who they thought the leading candidates were for each party in the 2008 presidential election. Well that assclown lockhart listed them in this order:

#1 kerry

#2 edwards

#3 queen hillary

All I have to say is....Thank you LORD!!

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
The best thing I have seen so far related to kerry was an interview that Dowd and Lockhart had in the USAToday.

It was a question and answer session and the last question asked each guy who they thought the leading candidates were for each party in the 2008 presidential election. Well that assclown lockhart listed them in this order:

#1 kerry

#2 edwards

#3 queen hillary

All I have to say is....Thank you LORD!!

223822[/snapback]

Great... 8 years of Jeb Bush... I don't blame you for being gleeful.

When you're right, you're right! :lol:

Great...  8 years of Jeb Bush... I don't blame you for being gleeful.

When you're right, you're right!  :lol:

223871[/snapback]

First, I do not think that Jeb will run in 2008. Second, I do not think that the American public would vote a third person named Bush into the White House. It has nothing to do with Bush II policies, but everything to do with the dynasty factor.

As you mentioned, the only way for Jeb to get into the White House, is for the Democrats to completely botch up the election like they did last year.

I'm too busy swatting off conservative misconceptions and other things to BEGIN to get started on the loons in my own party!!  :lol:

223181[/snapback]

California and Massachusetts are like the bread of a sandwich. The only thing that matters is what's inbetween.

We don't need your pity or luck  :lol: ... soon Howard Dean will be running the Democratic Party, and this inane group of characters who call themselves candidates will be replaced by people who are electable. Damn primary system!!!

:lol:

I didn't want Kerry in the first place.

223173[/snapback]

Dean didn't get the nod. Instead it's some guy I've never heard of who ran Kerry's ground game in Michigan and had heavy involvement in Gore's campaign as well.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Dean didn't get the nod.  Instead it's some guy I've never heard of who ran Kerry's ground game in Michigan and had heavy involvement in Gore's campaign as well.

223896[/snapback]

What?? I am 7 hours ahead, so I didn't hear!!

I am happy and sad...

Happy because Dr. Dean can finally go back to the state and greatly improve it... men like him don't belong in Washington these days anyways.

Sad because Dr. Dean would have been a great manager, and it displays the total weakness of the Democratic Party... as if the primaries and election weren't bad enough!

What?? I am 7 hours ahead, so I didn't hear!!

I am happy and sad...

Happy because Dr. Dean can finally go back to the state and greatly improve it... men like him don't belong in Washington these days anyways.

Sad because Dr. Dean would have been a great manager, and it displays the total weakness of the Democratic Party... as if the primaries and election weren't bad enough!

223904[/snapback]

Dean wouldn't be able to shake "The Scream" if he stayed in power politics. He'd show up to do interviews, and the conservative talking head would mock that scream as soon as they thought he was starting to make a good point. If he got a little intense, they'd throw out some note of caution about not repeating "The Scream". It just killed his ability to be a force on the national scene. I guess the only way to restore it is to start by going to New Hampshire, then go to South Carolina, then go to Michigan, HEEEEEEYAHH! Oops, I guess that wouldn't work. :rolleyes:

It wasnt as close as you think........I hope there is a second party in '08, cause the dems are not it

He was quoted in 1996 heaping praise on Scalia (who was confirmed 98-0). He acknowledged that he is a conservative, and said that he would help balance the court. Today, he said that he would not vote to confirm Justuice Scalia for Chief Justice because he is too conservative.

He was also quoted as stating that the income limits be raised for social security deductions, saying that he was "lucky" to be rich. Today, he was AGAINST raising the limits!

Surprise!!! He also called for a rollback of the Bush Tax Cuts!

I only was able to watch a few minutes, but it is scary that this empty waffling nut was almost the President of the United States. Dislike Bush as you will. I too have several huge issues with him, but he does stand for something other than more taxes.

Hillary is now coming out against abortion.

223147[/snapback]