Todd Gurley Suspended

Not quite, selling autographs won't put a dent in his draft stock IMO. If you want Gurley you are going to have to hope for an moderate injury in February. Something like what Kiko had where it's 6 months or so. Gurley is a monster

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Not quite, selling autographs won't put a dent in his draft stock IMO. If you want Gurley you are going to have to hope for an moderate injury in February. Something like what Kiko had where it's 6 months or so. Gurley is a monster

Yeah, I know it's a bit of wishful thinking on my part. I'm usually against using high picks on RBs but for him I'd consider a trade up.

Yeah, I know it's a bit of wishful thinking on my part. I'm usually against using high picks on RBs but for him I'd consider a trade up.

He reminds me of Peterson in the way that he runs (not how he treats his children). Gurley is going to be really, really good but I think that his prime won't be long.

http://m.espn.go.com...toryId=11671378

I know it's early for draft talk, but if this hurts his stock enough it might be possible that he could fall to the Bills.

I think the Bills are keeping Bryce Brown on the bench so he doesn't pile up significant stats so we can give the Eagles a lower round pick and then use him with Fred Jackson in 2015 as our 2 headed attack. Granted we probably need to look for a long term replacement for Freddie. I don't think we'd go early on a RB but could take a flyer on one of Gurley's teammates in Keith Marshall in the 5th-7th range (maybe the pick we get for SJ13 from the 49ers). As he is like Brown and Henderson in he was a highly decorated recruit but will fall on draft day. Yet he's falling because of injury so we could keep him around to do nothing but get healthy in 2015 and then pair him with Brown in 2016.

I'm really trying not to be a homer, but Carlos Hyde was a damn near perfect fit for this offense (he does EVERYTHING well including lead blocker) and we were soooooo close to getting him as Whaley said they tried to trade up for him. If we had, though, I wonder what they would have done on gameday or with the other backs. You can't make a pick like that inactive every week like they have Brown.

I live 3 minutes outside Athens, Georgia. I'm 99% sure there's going to be a riot over this.

LOL I can totally picture that.

I live 3 minutes outside Athens, Georgia. I'm 99% sure there's going to be a riot over this.

I don't think we'd go early on a RB but could take a flyer on one of Gurley's teammates in Keith Marshall in the 5th-7th range (maybe the pick we get for SJ13 from the 49ers). As he is like Brown and Henderson in he was a highly decorated recruit but will fall on draft day. Yet he's falling because of injury so we could keep him around to do nothing but get healthy in 2015 and then pair him with Brown in 2016.

I'm not far from Athens either, and have seen every one of Gurley's home games in person. He is a beast. Marshall has gotten a few carries this year, but so far he has looked nothing like his pre-injury self. Hopefully he just needs more time to recover, because he was fun to watch as well. Sentiment here seems to be that Marshall will stay in school for his senior season and not leave early.

Gurley would be a monster and a perfect fit for the Marrone's offense, but they need to be thinking about QB first and foremost with the #2 pick.

Disagree they need to be thinking OG or TE if there's an above average talent at one of those positions and/or look to replace Hughes if he walks as an UFA. As to me a QB is made not born. I mean I'm surprised at how little this board commented on how bad Matthew Stafford looked this weekend without having Megatron as a featured weapon.

I'm not far from Athens either, and have seen every one of Gurley's home games in person. He is a beast. Marshall has gotten a few carries this year, but so far he has looked nothing like his pre-injury self. Hopefully he just needs more time to recover, because he was fun to watch as well. Sentiment here seems to be that Marshall will stay in school for his senior season and not leave early.

Tough call for Marshall as he's hurt again this year and you have to wonder if he'd start next year as a senior or if the Dawgs will look to go with youth since Marshall's inability to stay healthy the last two years.

@Andy_Staples: http://t.co/AsbXnOB50k has learned a person confirmed to Georgia compliance that he paid Gurley $400 to sign 80 items.http://t.co/sBEkkeYgNV

@LisaHorne: On eBay, Todd Gurley has 248 signed items vs Marcus Mariota's 43. #RedFlag http://t.co/OI9E9K7nfO

Can isay he got hosed if it was only $400? Dear lord.

Edited by NoSaint

the rule is so stupid. But that's another topic.

I'm not saying by the ncaa- the pay was stupid cheap for 80 items. Especially for what would be a rare (high risk) signature. Kid was crazy not to get more. A lot more.... If he was going to do it.

Could've sold 1 signed item himself discreetly and had less people in the know and made more money potentially.