Who Do The Pats Fear Most?

patfitz

If you thought it was Kyle Orton, I fear not. And the same applies to the other offensive weapons, RB's and dynamic Wr's. So you think it must be the much vaunted DLine, no not that either or for that matter not the former weapon turned arch enemy Brandon Spikes or the up and coming secondary. It was none other than Tom Brady himself, who let the cat out of the bag, in his presser this week, it is the person the Bills signed this season just for this game and the next Bills-Pats encounter, a guy well under the radar, the Pepper Man. He knows all about TB and the offense and is the ultimate weapon for us Bills hopefuls.

I think Pepper was a great hire. The Pats look back to themselves now and the Bills are supremely motivated to beat them for the 1st time in 3 years. They have the talent to do it but Brady and Belichick are a tough nut to crack. I am hopeful that we can do it but I know better than to actually be confident. Too many beat downs over the years!

One thing we can agree on... The J-e-t-s suck suck suck!

Watching the way they schemed against him last year, the answer is Mario Williams. In week 1, they lined up with 3 OTs on the field, bringing in backup Marcus Cannon to man the LT spot, and using starting LT Nate Solder next to starting RT Sebastian Vollmer to double Mario.

It's one of the reasons that their offense didn't steamroll Buffalo--lack of targets due to playing a good number of passing downs with 6 OLmen.

Gisele ?

her husband cannot both throw the ball and catch the ball, you know.

Watching the way they schemed against him last year, the answer is Mario Williams. In week 1, they lined up with 3 OTs on the field, bringing in backup Marcus Cannon to man the LT spot, and using starting LT Nate Solder next to starting RT Sebastian Vollmer to double Mario.

It's one of the reasons that their offense didn't steamroll Buffalo--lack of targets due to playing a good number of passing downs with 6 OLmen.

all we needed was Stevie to catch that pass on 3rd down... Ah well.

her husband cannot both throw the ball and catch the ball, you know.

actually

cannot both throw the :censored: ball and catch the :censored: ball

Pepper Johnson was with the Patriots for over a decade. He knows them like the back of his hand. Don't be surprised if our Dline looks absolutely dominant this Sunday.

which reminds me...

Good job with the D Pepper

Sammy on offense because its clear he's become our most important weapon. And they know it would be a huge blow to the team's psyche if they can knock him out of the game. Sammy will have a tough assignment his first time facing a resurgent Revis.

Kyle Williams on defense. He's played well against them in the past. If can consistently penetrate up the middle and force Brady to move laterally out of the pocket (something he's uncomfortable with), it will create serious problems for them

The Patriots SHOULD be worried. The past few years they've beat us by gashing us on the ground. It certainly wasn't Tom Brady that killed us.

I'd like to see them try to put 200 yards rushing on this defense. This is the first game in over 10 years I feel like the Bills can and should actually blow out the Patriots. I was insanely impressed with the Dline in the Lions game, and that was in enemy territory. Being at home, with a super hyped-up crowd, playing their longtime divisional rivals who have embarrassed them for years? They should be even more dominant than they were in Detroit.

Edited by TheBillsWillRiseAgain