Fox's TV announcers are better than CBS'

I thought they called a good game, I could actually listen to them & they almost immediately repeated things I was saying within seconds. Game this week being on Fox is a blessing, I don't like CBS' TV crew.

Sam Rosen is primarily a hockey guy as the New York Rangers play-by-play man. He's not a very good football announcer IMO. Barber was okay as the color guy and Jennifer Hale.....meh like most sideline reporters.

scrub to scrub, or A list vs A list?

I thought they called a good game, I could actually listen to them & they almost immediately repeated things I was saying within seconds. Game this week being on Fox is a blessing, I don't like CBS' TV crew.

I actually think they did a meh job.

but with that boring 2nd and 3rd quarters ..... well ,,,, maybe you are right

Hell of lot better than Steve Tasker or Rich Gannon

I like the Fox announcers but their graphics and their colors suck. It always looks like they're shooting the game through a tinted lens.

I'm glad somebody else noticed this. Over the years, I think my eyes have picked up on subtleties that make NFC football seem like a different entity than AFC football.

I find the FOX guys homers.

All they seem to know is NFC teams and could know or care less about the AFC, (I suppose that may be true if you are an NFC diehard).

It certainly seemed like a Suh and Golden Tate love fest to me as well. But besides that I thought they were much better.

Edited by Mark80

Sam Rosen is primarily a hockey guy as the New York Rangers play-by-play man. He's not a very good football announcer IMO. Barber was okay as the color guy and Jennifer Hale.....meh like most sideline reporters.

He's the Rangers announcer and IMO one of the very best....at hockey that is.

I prefer CBS' coverage. Picture is brighter and their personalities are less grating. Can't stand Joe Buck, Siragusa and their pre-game, post-game act with Terry and Co. is irritating. Fox's gimmicks are unbearable. But there's robots so thats just embarrassing.

It certainly seemed like a Suh and Golden Tate love fest to me as well. But besides that I thought they were much better.

Well, they were arguably the two best players on the field Sunday. It was Tate, Watkins, Dareus and Suh in some order.

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine

Well, they were arguably the two best players on the field Sunday. It was Tate, Watkins, Dareus and Suh in some order.

Barber was proclaiming Golden Tate to be just like Hines Ward before the game even started. Hines Ward is a H.O.F. caliber player, Golden Tate has never had more than 900 yards in a season up to this point.